So I, like everyone else, am patiently waiting for the Verizon curve to be released in May. In the meantime though, I find myself imagining how I can modify my curve to be exactly what I dream it would be

That being said, does it look to anyone else like the keyboard of the CDMA curve matches the GSM curve? Not in color, but in shape and layout? I know this is all hypothetical since no one has a CDMA curve yet, but just based on speculation what does everyone think? Is it just me, or do the cases look a little bit different? In a perfect world I could get a Crimson GSM case and put it on a black keyed CDMA berry, so I'm just wondering about compatibility.

Thanks everyone!

I can't wait for this berry, it'll be my first and the suspense is killing me.
    04-01-08 09:31 AM
    So I, like everyone else, am patiently waiting for the Verizon curve to be released in May. In the meantime though, I find myself imagining how I can modify my curve to be exactly what I dream it would be

That being said, does it look to anyone else like the keyboard of the CDMA curve matches the GSM curve? Not in color, but in shape and layout? I know this is all hypothetical since no one has a CDMA curve yet, but just based on speculation what does everyone think? Is it just me, or do the cases look a little bit different? In a perfect world I could get a Crimson GSM case and put it on a black keyed CDMA berry, so I'm just wondering about compatibility.

Thanks everyone!

I can't wait for this berry, it'll be my first and the suspense is killing me.

Pretty much the same device frame wise but I am sure the internal stuff would be all different so the connections for the casings might be different.
    04-01-08 09:33 AM
    The CDMA Curve also uses the "qwerty" keyboard and is the same spacing as the GSM curve. The frame is pretty much the same and other than Carrier specific phones, Verizon being CDMA and AT&T being GSM, you'll be hard pressed to tell the difference in GSM/CDMA just by looking at them briefly side by side.
    04-01-08 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD