Hi all. I was trying to make ringtones last night, went to the Roxio help, and it said to right-click on the file I want to use and then select Edit Ringtone or something like that. Well, I went to the file, right-clicked, and that option is NOT THERE. I am a VZW customer and was just wondering if VZW took this option out of the desktop software? Thank you!!

Jay
    09-11-08 01:03 PM
    There is better way to get ringtones and it is free go to mobile.zedge.net thhhmobile.zedge.net/?p=browse-pg&sec=4&page=11&cat=7pg&sec=4&page=11&cat=7

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 02:54 PM
    I'm wth shady, I would like to make ringtones from my own music (I'm particularly fond of anime music that I can't find on ringtone sites)
    I know if you put the music on your card you can make ringtones directly from the phone but I would like to choose exactly what part of the song to make the ringtone.
    09-12-08 02:29 AM
    I am with you on that but my roxio would not work at all, it wouldn't even load so I use other programs to make them. That site I posted it has some funny speach for email and txt

09-12-08 06:01 AM
    I'm wth shady, I would like to make ringtones from my own music (I'm particularly fond of anime music that I can't find on ringtone sites)
    I know if you put the music on your card you can make ringtones directly from the phone but I would like to choose exactly what part of the song to make the ringtone.
    go to Zedge and you can do just that...upload your music and edit what you want.
    09-12-08 05:39 PM
    if you want to donwload a program
    really simple easy one to use called audacity
    09-12-08 05:43 PM
    if you want to donwload a program
    really simple easy one to use called audacity
    Thanks! Was a little complicated for me but I figured it out

10-03-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD