so endgadget just posted this article
    Verizon rumored to be pushing up LTE plans to Q1 2010, new Apple device the catalyst?

stating verizon to roll out LTE 2010 leaving the great question, WHAT'S THE FIRST BLACKBERRY TO BE LTE!??
    07-24-09 10:31 PM
    2010 is OLD news...... Like darting dinosaur dust old

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:14 PM
    Q1 2010 was discussed here months and months ago. In phone years, that is a lifetime, if not prehistoric dinosaur time.

07-24-09 11:54 PM
    LTE is already being privately tested in several cities. Should see data devices by the end of the year.

07-25-09 12:09 AM
    thank you for your convenient and complete lack of answers. i asked what is the first lte blackberry not the length of time you have known about 2010 roll out.
    however, please feel free to tell me about any of your other "old news" perhaps, "columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492?"

get over yourselves. troll somewhere else.
    07-25-09 12:17 AM
    Actually this is not old news. Yes LTE was to roll out in Q2 2010 but this is new in that Verizon is now wanting to get LTE out in Q1 2010. Do your homework people.
    Last edited by cenloe; 07-25-09 at 12:40 AM.
    07-25-09 12:38 AM
    First you posted an engadget link that claimed verizon is "rumored" to be pushing for 2010. Since that was already in verizon press releases and on major news orgs months ago, why bother? Then there is the issue of who the **** are you? You use an old news engadget link as your first post in this forum and expect anyone to read past the headline or title?

Not to mention the fact the issue of this very subject being discussed and speculated on at length all over this forum.

It sounds to me, sir, like it is you being the troll. Learn what the search link is for.

07-25-09 12:45 AM
    Actually this is not old news. Yes LTE was to roll out in Q2 2010 but this is new in that Verizon is now wanting to get LTE out in Q1 2010. Do your homework people.
    The original news was that the ceo of verizon said Q4 2009 to Q1 2010. Then the analysts were saying late Q1 or Q2 2010, not verizon.

07-25-09 12:47 AM
    The original news was that the ceo of verizon said Q4 2009 to Q1 2010. Then the analysts were saying late Q1 or Q2 2010, not verizon.

Originally yes, Q1 was stated by Verizon, but they also stated 2010 not long after that. LTE in 20-30 markets by Q4 2009 is unattainable even by Verizon's standards. They probably will have 5 or less markets ready by Q4 2009, but it wont officially go live until 2010.
    07-25-09 12:55 AM
    OP, to answer your question, it will likely be awhile for an LTE berry. In fact, I am willing to net there will be a number of other devices before RIM works on an LTE berry

07-25-09 09:16 AM
    First you posted an engadget link that claimed verizon is "rumored" to be pushing for 2010. Since that was already in verizon press releases and on major news orgs months ago, why bother? Then there is the issue of who the **** are you? You use an old news engadget link as your first post in this forum and expect anyone to read past the headline or title?

Not to mention the fact the issue of this very subject being discussed and speculated on at length all over this forum.

It sounds to me, sir, like it is you being the troll. Learn what the search link is for.

first lesson,dates.
    My join date
    article date/post date

second lesson, cliff diving
    find the closest tall structure, natural or man made, jump off it to whatever solid surface may be below.
    07-25-09 03:42 PM
    09-25-09 09:43 PM
    interesting read
    09-26-09 10:02 AM
    [QUOTE=Jim from NW Pa;3159823]OP, to answer your question, it will likely be awhile for an LTE berry. In fact, I am willing to net there will be a number of other devices before RIM works on an LTE berry

Thanks Jim for an educated guess about the op's actual question.

The other miscreants that lambasted the original op for the question, need to get a life and interact with real humans.

The bottom line here, is why waste more time giving a guy a hard time than it takes to ignore him or post a link as to where that person can find the answer to their question?

09-27-09 10:03 AM
    first lesson,dates.
    My join date
    article date/post date

find the closest tall structure, natural or man made, jump off it to whatever solid surface may be below.
    WOW! that's pretty brutal, but FUNNY
    09-27-09 10:06 AM
    first lesson,dates.
    My join date
    article date/post date

So because you joined a year ago you are a credible source of knowledge? Is that what you are saying? ha.
    09-27-09 01:19 PM
    This thread was resurrected yesterday after being dead for three months.

I can tell one person needed to get out from under his rock & interact with real people, because brain death seems to have been setting in.

09-27-09 01:26 PM
    This thread was resurrected yesterday after being dead for three months.

I can tell one person needed to get out from under his rock & interact with real people, because brain death seems to have been setting in.

lol i didnt even look at the start date (usually do)
    09-27-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD