i know this might sound stupid but when verizon switches to Lte are they going to charge more for there data services and calling pans

if so in what price range
    06-09-09 04:06 PM
    i know this might sound stupid but when verizon switches to Lte are they going to charge more for there data services and calling pans

More then likely yes...
    Reasoning behind it.. Cause they can...

Seriously it is like .5-2 years away from initial rollout.. i wouldn't worry about it to much right now...
    06-09-09 04:13 PM
    More then likely yes...
    Reasoning behind it.. Because it costs a lot of money to deploy a new technology and they need to compensate themselves so they're still profitable since they are in business to make money, not give it away....

Seriously it is like .5-2 years away from initial rollout.. i wouldn't worry about it to much right now...
    06-09-09 04:30 PM
    What's Lte?
    06-09-09 04:51 PM
    lte is verizon's "4g" network they plan on launching in 2010.
    06-09-09 04:55 PM
    06-09-09 05:13 PM

The prices are going to double - because they can.

Actually, it is said that LTE service will stay the same & may even drop in price, especially with service package bundles. This is strong, well-sourced rumor.

Think of bundles this way - if you can get your mobile service AND your home/office broadband for a total price of less than you now pay for the two services separately, this would be a good thing.
    What's Lte?
    For more on that, see the latest discussion here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...sm-bad-243286/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD