Was trolling the Verizon Community forums.....looks like they are prepping/testing the preorder systems...

I logged onto my account on the My Verizon page. Under each phone now is a button that says "Order Droid X". Click on that and it takes you to something like preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic.

Anyways, those that signed up (and perhaps all eligible account holders) should be getting an email soon regarding the preorder process (VZW had stated a time-frame of ~ 1 week before 2/3....that's now).

Also, iTunes 10.1.2 has now dropped, presumably with the necessary updates for the VZW iPhone.
    Last edited by jlb21; 01-28-11 at 09:43 AM.
    01-28-11 09:38 AM
    I logged onto my account on the My Verizon page. Under each phone now is a button that says "Order Droid X". Click on that and it takes you to something like preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic.

Anyways, those that signed up (and perhaps all eligible account holders) should be getting an email soon regarding the preorder process (VZW had stated a time-frame of ~ 1 week before 2/3....that's now).
    I noticed that too while paying my bill last night. I did go through the process part-way just to see what it is like. Seems like they are also making the process easy for people who want to do a WFG exchange.

I was wondering when we'd get our e-mail explaining how things would work. Maybe in the next day or two ...
    01-28-11 10:42 AM
    Pre-orders start next week, so i'm not surprised.
    01-28-11 10:52 AM
    Just got my preorder email.....yay!!!

3am EST...ugh!!!!!

?.....odds of getting one waiting until 5am or 6am???

verizonwireless.com/iphoneorder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD