Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, heard about it from a co-worker that has a blackberry, I am looking for a Blackberry Curve 8330 that works on the Verizon Network. I have another year on my contract so, I am just going to by the phone outside of Verizon. If any advice on how to really post this a different way, I am up for suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Skully85
    07-30-08 06:46 PM
    Take a look around here -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/

and follow these guidelines -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...0-2007-a-7481/
    07-30-08 06:48 PM
    Look in the marketplace on here and post it properly wtb 8330 verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 06:49 PM
    Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. How do you guys like your blackberry?
    07-30-08 06:51 PM
    I love mine its awesome

07-30-08 06:56 PM
    We love our BBs! You'll love yours too!

07-30-08 06:59 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, heard about it from a co-worker that has a blackberry, I am looking for a Blackberry Curve 8330 that works on the Verizon Network. I have another year on my contract so, I am just going to by the phone outside of Verizon. If any advice on how to really post this a different way, I am up for suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Skully85
    I had a year and a half left with Nextel. I just went ahead and paid the early termination fee and high tailed it to Verizon. I paid 200 early termination plus my months bill that I owed. Word to the wise, if you're going to be miserable where you are, it's easier to just pay the fee. Trust me!!

07-30-08 07:02 PM
    Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. How do you guys like your blackberry?
    Best phones I've ever had...you could also try ebay. I just bought my unlocked 8830 from there.
    07-30-08 08:37 PM
    If you're interested in renewing your contract, you could do an Annual Upgrade and get 2 year pricing + $20 fee (the fee is waived online, I think). Might be something to think about.

08-02-08 04:08 AM
    Just ask verizon, they upgraded me only after one year and with the price drop they may want to be unloading these for the newer berrys. Be aware if they do upgrade you will have to agree to the new two year contract
    08-02-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD