I'm going to head up to my local VZW store this friday for the storm release. They are opening 2 hours early just fir the release. They open at 8am on friday. I plan on getting there around 7am, do you guys think that will get me a phone? or do you expect people to be waiting for hours n hours. VZW said they hadnt gotten many calls asking if they were opening early, so i assume not many people know. i just thought id ask, cause id heard of them doing that before. Well, let me know what you think. thanks!
    11-18-08 08:41 PM
    shouldn't have any problems getting a phone at a store.
    11-18-08 09:01 PM
    There were stories of people going 3 hours after the store opened and picked up an Iphone with no problem. This will be the same situation. Stores will probably have over 200 in stock.
    11-18-08 09:08 PM
    why the **** anyone would wait 3 hrs + for a phone is nuts. NO phone is worth that.

At the end of the day, its still just a phone.

Have the thing shipped and enjoy your weekend. Not stand in the cold/rain/hail/global warming for hours on end.
    11-18-08 10:17 PM
    why the **** anyone would wait 3 hrs + for a phone is nuts. NO phone is worth that.

At the end of the day, its still just a phone.

Have the thing shipped and enjoy your weekend. Not stand in the cold/rain/hail/global warming for hours on end.

if they get the phone before the weekend there is no way it will be a enjoyable weekend they will be sucked to the couch and maybe get up to get a beer/soda every 14 hours or so ahah
    11-19-08 04:57 AM
    ill just head up there about an hour early and hope for the best. thanks guys
    11-19-08 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD