Well, here is what I want. Unlimited text, 450 minutes (or less really, i rarely even go up near 300), unlimited data and email. Cheapest I can come up with is $90. That is ridiculous. When did they price jack the plan for unlimited text to $60? Anyways, is this the cheapest that I can get?
    04-09-09 08:03 PM
    IT appears that by your phone model, that you do not own BB now. If the price does not suit you, there are other carriers with BB devices, hate to lose you, but do your shopping and coverage checks.

Welcome to the new world, where all goods and go up while wages do not.
    04-09-09 08:15 PM
    IT appears that by your phone model, that you do not own BB now. If the price does not suit you, there are other carriers with BB devices, hate to lose you, but do your shopping and coverage checks.

Welcome to the new world, where all goods and go up while wages do not.
    Oh I wont leave vzw, the other carriers are just as expensive with worse coverage. I will think about not getting a bb before leaving vzw. My gf gets a discount of 20% through work and it appears that you can put it onto three separate plans because of the wording. She is going to email them tomorrow.

I do have a few questions, if they do not allow the discount to go onto two different plans, I am wondering about the family share plan crap. How exactly does that work for upgrades? We are both going to take the dive and get berries (holding out for 9630). That phone should last some time, but I do like to get the newest gadget asap. I know that both of us wont get the ne2, but is there any discount for the second line or must I just get a device at full retail?

Thanks

-Syco54645
    04-09-09 08:43 PM
    Second line will not pay full retail. Usually this will get 2 year pricing with any avail rebates. Usually corp discounts only goes to the person wokriong for the company and needs to be primary line on the account. Now, the one I am not sure of and I am sure someone that handles more of CS side of the house, will be able to explain that if you have NE2 and go to family share line, if you would lose that or not.
    04-09-09 08:48 PM
    well what exactly is a ne2 discount anyways? it isnt all that good any longer is it? only like $50 or something right?
    04-09-09 09:06 PM
    Is sad but true! but that is about the cheapest way to go. Thank God for my work discount, for that is what I would pay also. With work discount its about 77 bucks a month.Not too bad.
    04-09-09 09:07 PM
    well what exactly is a ne2 discount anyways? it isnt all that good any longer is it? only like $50 or something right?
    Yes this is true, but also the cost of devices are coming down as well. So goes the party line. If you are under contract with old NE2 then you still can $50 or $100, the new one is $30 or $50
    04-09-09 09:48 PM
    Yes this is true, but also the cost of devices are coming down as well. So goes the party line. If you are under contract with old NE2 then you still can $50 or $100, the new one is $30 or $50
    Verizon is really raping its customers again. They do charge for things that other carriers give away. Would be nice if a company came in that could actually compete with them...
    04-09-09 11:03 PM
    Yeah whatever.
    04-09-09 11:07 PM
    Yeah whatever.
    You do not agree? They charge 1.99 for a detailed bill! That is just crap. They do have best coverage, but they really are charging a bit much for their service now.
    04-10-09 07:07 AM
    You do not agree? They charge 1.99 for a detailed bill! That is just crap. They do have best coverage, but they really are charging a bit much for their service now.
    Actually it is $5 for a detailed bill. Second of all if you login to your My Verizon account and review there and even print it, then it is free. Why would you pay for something you can do yourself. Just for calling for this request cost the company over $10. Also if you do this yourself, you have your bill in hand most times, even before you get though to rep.
    04-10-09 09:06 AM
    Just for calling for this request cost the company over $10.
    And if the company just mailed it to begin with, the cost is about 77 - an easy cost to fold into the billing - but the charge IS $1.99 to get a regular bill in the regular mail.

Instead, it gets mailed, possibly lost in a sea of spam, then we much print - and don't forget - if all you have is an inkjet printer, it might be costing you 50 per page just to print that bill.
    04-10-09 09:25 AM
    You also have the cost of rep the rep answers the phone. The system costs, the cost of the person that stuffs the envelope, etc. At home for the most part you can just view the info you need. Cut and paste into work or excel and email the info to the person that might be requesting it. Also most folks at home already have the equipment to print it. not worth arguing about this is the way that VZW is working now. BIG push for self help options. Most people prefer this.
    04-10-09 09:46 AM
    I know I would prefer to do all I can on line. I hate getting mail, it is a big waste.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 01:51 PM
    not worth arguing about this is the way that VZW is working now. BIG push for self help options. Most people prefer this.
    Oh come on - I was TRYING to pick a fight!
    I know I would prefer to do all I can on line. I hate getting mail, it is a big waste.
    Me too - just have to play devil's advocate, from time to time. Gives Lastraid some practice for the OCFanboys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD