With new 10.2 OS on VZW, I noticed that the lock screen notifications do not delete when the message, text, call etc. Is deleted from the hub unless they are accessed from tapping on the lock screen notification. They just keep adding on if you access the message etc directly from the hub. Anybody notice this? Love the 10.2 otherwise! Yay Verizon for being first!

MDZ
    01-29-14 04:11 PM
    No that doesn't happen with mine. If I go to the Hub and delete a bbm, it does not show on the lock screen. Is that what you mean?
    01-29-14 06:40 PM
    Yes, that's it. If let's say I have three emails show up on lock screen and I just go directly to hub and delete them in hub, when I then go back to lock screen I see nothing. But, next time I get a new email, if I touch the little envelope on lock screen, I will see the new one plus the other three I deleted directly from hub. So if I access the emails through hub, and not through lock screen, they show up on lock screen the next time I get a new email. If on the other hand I access them through lock screen by tapping on them there, and that takes me to hub where I delete them, then they are gone from both hub and lock screen.

MDZ
    01-29-14 09:50 PM
    Yes, that's it. If let's say I have three emails show up on lock screen and I just go directly to hub and delete them in hub, when I then go back to lock screen I see nothing. But, next time I get a new email, if I touch the little envelope on lock screen, I will see the new one plus the other three I deleted directly from hub. So if I access the emails through hub, and not through lock screen, they show up on lock screen the next time I get a new email. If on the other hand I access them through lock screen by tapping on them there, and that takes me to hub where I delete them, then they are gone from both hub and lock screen.

MDZ
    Go into the hub, look into the folders of your email account. You probably have the "delete" folder synced

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:04 PM
    I had a similar issue with a single text message. Opened it, deleted it, and it perpetyally shows in the lock screen any time I get another text. It's not in the hub or text messages anywhere. I have restarted the phone, upgraded to official 10.2.1, reset the hub, and nothing. It just keeps showing up. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:32 PM
    I had a similar issue with a single text message. Opened it, deleted it, and it perpetyally shows in the lock screen any time I get another text. It's not in the hub or text messages anywhere. I have restarted the phone, upgraded to official 10.2.1, reset the hub, and nothing. It just keeps showing up. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    In the lockscreen, tap the message twice and see if you can open it. If you can't, go in the hub, and press the date and choose mark prior read. That should solve it.

If it still doesn't, then it could be something buried into one of your folders that you are accidentally syncing

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:04 PM
    The Lockscreen is the only place it shows. It's not there in the hub, it's not there if I open the text messaging app. And it only shows when I get a new text message. I can double tap to open it, but it opens a completely blank message
    Lock Screen notifications?-img_20140202_130701.png

I then hit the three dots and click end chat.
    Lock Screen notifications?-img_20140202_130709.png
    Lock Screen notifications?-img_20140202_130713.png

And it disappears/clears the chat like normal. Next time I get a new text, there it is piggy backing on the lock screen. Like I said, I have updated, restarted, reset hub. It's like a weird phantom text.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 12:18 PM
    This is happens to me as well.. I'm seeing deleted messages in the instant preview on lockscreen, and it's not " buried into one of your folders that you are accidentally syncing".
    02-04-14 08:21 AM
    As I mentioned earlier, this was happening to my Z10 for a while,but now it no longer does this. When I delete messages they now also disappear from instant notification on lock screen. Magically fixed itself!

MDZ
    02-04-14 09:04 AM
    I noticed, it's emails from Gmail and Me (iCloud) accounts that are deleting on phone, but not the server... and, yes I have delete on both selected.
    02-04-14 08:02 PM
    Hi all, how do you prevent duplicate notifications on the Lock Screen, since Hub messages and Account messages are shown there?
    04-01-14 10:20 PM