As I was browsing the Verizon website last night, a Live Chat box popped right out of no where...I was wondering since when do they have this service. I have never seen that before, at least not until last night.
    03-25-09 10:53 AM
    As I was browsing the Verizon website last night, a Live Chat box popped right out of no where...I was wondering since when do they have this service. I have never seen that before, at least not until last night.
    they have had it for atleast a year that I know of. I have found that they are not very helpful and I usually end up calling CS.
    03-25-09 11:45 AM
    I hate the live chat option. I've gotten bad info on the VZW and AT&T sites using this. Then there is the issue of the rep on the other end dealing with multiple inquiries simultaneously. They are constantly asking you to hold on, or answers are seriously delayed.

It has been on the site for at least two years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 11:52 AM
    They've had if for a couple years and the times I've used it I was entertained but it was useless!

03-25-09 12:48 PM
    Where do I find it on their website?
    03-25-09 01:11 PM
    Where do I find it on their website?
    It is an auto-popup generated by your activity OR from a link on some pages, usually on the left side of the page.

03-25-09 01:33 PM
    Yea I'm not a fan of those live chat popups but they are all the rage on sales web sites.
    03-25-09 02:57 PM
    I've gotten bad info through it too.
    03-25-09 02:59 PM
    Not only bad info, if you start asking questions, they post there phone number to have you call them. lol kinda defeats the purpose of having chat right?
    03-25-09 03:06 PM
    Hey can anyone help me??!!
    im trying to install the new .113 software but when its time to detect what port to use i cant click on the box to auto detect and there are no options in the little menu bar. Help!!!!
    03-25-09 03:19 PM
    Hey Jay,

Have you checked the stickies in the storm section? might want to try there. Sometimes updating OS can be picky lol..
    03-25-09 03:45 PM
    no i havent kinda new to crackberry can you help me
    03-25-09 03:52 PM
    I asked about Blackberry Messenger and just wanted to make sure it is still free when I am messaging with friends who live in Canada.

But there is now way to make sure I was talking to a real person.
    03-25-09 03:58 PM
    I asked about Blackberry Messenger and just wanted to make sure it is still free when I am messaging with friends who live in Canada.
    It is, but if you are in Canada when using BBM, make sure you call VZW first, get their Canada data access plan and be prepared for a higher data bill.

03-25-09 05:09 PM
    yeah, its been there for years!
    03-25-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD