01-14-10 11:16 PM
28 12
tools
    So Verizon has a plan tht is 69.99 for unlimited data, its called the Connect plan. However they are charging BB users 29.99 on top of whatever plan they get. This is insane.

My plan is the 59.99 plus 29.99 and then taxes and etc.

Yet they offer a plan nearly $20 cheaper with unlimited data and unlimited text

Now for their excuse...the rep told me it was because of different data transmission types. Which i said ok i understand maybe the BB is constantly connected to the internet but there is no transfer when sitting idle unless certain apps pull it, but its still s*** because if someone really wanted to they would use 90MB a month with a basic phoen connecting to VZW somehow. So it shouldnt matter, the simple fact is that if you say UNLIMITED...it means UNLIMITED...

Secondly the rep tried to tell me that a MB was smaller then a KB...at which point i nearly lost it. Seriously is the rep even trained for this. She said and i quote "I use 30MB on my phone a month and people using 40,000-50,000 on a blackberry is way much more. Really 10-20 (actually less) MB a month. Thats nuts. I just think anyone with a 29.99 service plan is getting shafted. If enough people fight this maybe they would actually do something.

Also if someone could answer this, what are the two different types of broadcast they use. Let's say for instance a BB Storm 2 vs a Samsung Rouge...

Sorry just had to vent...if any one feels my pain, take the 20 minutes and call customer sevrice and throw a fit like i did
    01-11-10 05:30 PM
    Blackberries cannot be placed on a connect plan. Connect plan is for "dumbphones" only.

The reason is this: Dumbphones use far less data than Blackberries typically do. Blackberries also usually have a steady connection to deliver email. Let's not forget things such as slacker radio.

Little Billy's Env Touch isn't going anywhere much other than facebook mobile.

Edit to Add: Just wanted to make something clear. I understand that some users really *don't* use that much data on their blackberries, but they have the potential to. The "dumbphone" is very limited just by its design, as it can really do little more than webpages and an itty bitty bit of IM and the occasional game. (Games tend to be low-bandwidth.)

You're paying for *BLACKBERRY* data. Just like with cable internet, if you're just checking your email once a week, you're still paying as much as the guy who's downloading Netflix movies on an hourly basis. Feel shafted? Well, gosh, golly, darn, why not take your blackberry out for a spin and see what it can REALLY do? It's like buying a sports car and never going over 35 Miles per Hour!
    Last edited by Polychrome; 01-11-10 at 05:52 PM.
    01-11-10 05:42 PM
    Which is understandable but that fact that made me mad was that its says unlimited. Even though little billy's env touch isnt constantly connected for email and etc it can still use as much data if it really wants to.

download 20-25 mp3 songs a month and if they count that then that is damn close to 80MB a month

Its just the simple fact that they offer a plan with unlimited access but still charge more money for the same unlimited access on a different phone.

Because it uses more data sure, but i don't see why it is right
    01-11-10 05:58 PM
    It's unlimited, sure. But even at peak usage, it's just not going to use the kind of data a blackberry user is going to use.

Trust me, you're getting more out of it.

How about this for an analogy? Seniors and small children are charged less at the all-you-can-eat buffet. Why? Because they almost always eat less. It's still "unlimited" for all intents and purposes, and if they really wanted to eat more than the football player down the row, they can, but it's highly unlikely.
    01-11-10 06:07 PM
    Don't forget about your snappy email service.. That's the berries strong point.
    01-11-10 06:17 PM
    Blackberry I believe is the one that mandates that 30 a month. There is no way all of the carriers would charge the same if it wasn't. Sprint even includes unlim text in theirs, which makes them king of the BB plan addon. I was always told as a sprint customer that charge goes to BB and sprint. I could be misinformed though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 07:07 PM
    So Verizon has a plan tht is 69.99 for unlimited data, its called the Connect plan. However they are charging BB users 29.99 on top of whatever plan they get. This is insane.

Now for their excuse...the rep told me it was because of different data transmission types. Which i said ok i understand maybe the BB is constantly connected to the internet but there is no transfer when sitting idle unless certain apps pull it, but its still s*** because if someone really wanted to they would use 90MB a month with a basic phoen connecting to VZW somehow. So it shouldnt matter, the simple fact is that if you say UNLIMITED...it means UNLIMITED...

Secondly the rep tried to tell me that a MB was smaller then a KB...at which point i nearly lost it. Seriously is the rep even trained for this. She said and i quote "I use 30MB on my phone a month and people using 40,000-50,000 on a blackberry is way much more. Really 10-20 (actually less) MB a month. Thats nuts. I just think anyone with a 29.99 service plan is getting shafted. If enough people fight this maybe they would actually do something.

Also if someone could answer this, what are the two different types of broadcast they use. Let's say for instance a BB Storm 2 vs a Samsung Rouge...

Sorry just had to vent...if any one feels my pain, take the 20 minutes and call customer sevrice and throw a fit like i did
    I rarely resort to service carrier bashing; to each his own, but Verizon is hardly renowned for its reasonable prices. Before I bought my first Blackberry, I carefully researched all the carriers because price was singularly the most important factor to me. Verizon consistently came in as the most expensive; Sprint and T-mobile consistently came in as the cheapest. You may love Verizon for a variety of things; perhaps their touted widest coverage, perhaps their phone selection, etcetera. But Verizon prices is hardly its distinguishing feature. Having said that, I am assuming you knew of the monthly charge before becoming a party to the contract. That being the case, you should be satisfied; they've sprung no surprises on you, and the arrangement is entirely as anticipated. If you bought a car last year and as an incentive this year, they decide to shave $5000 off last year's price, you could hardly storm in to the dealership and give them grief over the difference in price. They would call the police, and at the end of it all, you would still be liable for your payments. Every consumer knows the vagaries of shopping; prices fluctuate frequently, yet no customer would expect to be accommodated with every dip in price as an inherent right. Otherwise, every customer would assault the malls on Black Friday, and demand recompense for overpaying on products heavily discounted on that day. The issue is complicated by the fact that the discount you are up in arms about does not even apply to the same type of phone that you are using. Using the car analogy, you bought a hybrid, and you are now perturbed because this year, the dealership chose to give a discount on the purchase of non-hybrid cars. Not only is it their prerogative, but you are actually not even affected.

By the same token, even such an attractive incentive would hardly entice you to ditch your Blackberry for a dumb phone with their sluggish browsers. A Motorola Razor hardly has the capacity that even the oldest Blackberry has. So, even though I understand your gripe, and sympathize with you on the outrageousness of your monthly fees to a large degree, it is like comparing apples and oranges. No harm has been rendered to you, since you were aware of the monthly fees you were signing up for. Endure till the the end of your contract, and then bail if you feel that you can't afford those fees. It is the sensible reaction.

Last edited by Barredbard; 01-12-10 at 01:03 AM.
    01-11-10 07:36 PM
    You'd be hard pressed to find a dumbphone that goes over 75MB per month. I use over a Gig (1020MB) on each of my BB's every month. There's the reason for the price difference.
    01-11-10 09:25 PM
    I'm at almost 900MB only 2/3 of the way through the month. Good luck doing that on an Env3.

01-11-10 09:54 PM

So are you getting mad over a plan that does not work for the Blackberry?
    01-11-10 10:43 PM
    If you're that upset about the standard data plan, you'd better stay away from tethering...now THAT really steams me...

01-11-10 11:01 PM
    Blackberry I believe is the one that mandates that 30 a month. There is no way all of the carriers would charge the same if it wasn't. Sprint even includes unlim text in theirs, which makes them king of the BB plan addon. I was always told as a sprint customer that charge goes to BB and sprint. I could be misinformed though.

I have read a Canadian carrier state that RIM only charges $5 a month for BIS per device. Seems outrageous that carriers charge $25 a month fo providing us with less than 5GB a month (average) on their networks. I'm looking forward to the day when carriers lower prices for data. BGR sent me a tweet today that said Verizon was going to make all 3G devices carry a data plan. That's should bring our prices down.

01-12-10 12:45 AM
    [QUOTE=Barredbard;4477471]I rarely resort to service carrier bashing; to each his own, but Verizon is hardly renowned for its reasonable prices. Before I bought my first Blackberry, I carefully researched all the carriers because price was singularly the most important factor to me. Verizon consistently came in as the most expensive; Sprint and T-mobile consistently came in as the cheapest.

Overall, nice post. However, I am sure there are areas where Sprint service shines. Unfortunately, where I live in Florida, Sprint has extremely spotty coverage. Most of my associates around the country report the same. As for your statement that "Sprint and T-mobile consistently came in as the cheapest", you usually get what you pay for. I am NO FAN of VZW as a company, but as I work and travel, the VZW network seems to blow the others away.
    01-12-10 07:27 AM
    I have read a Canadian carrier state that RIM only charges $5 a month for BIS per device. Seems outrageous that carriers charge $25 a month fo providing us with less than 5GB a month (average) on their networks. I'm looking forward to the day when carriers lower prices for data. BGR sent me a tweet today that said Verizon was going to make all 3G devices carry a data plan. That's should bring our prices down.

Your price isn't going down, theirs will go up. Everyone happy now?

01-12-10 09:20 AM
    How are people still confused about the 5GB thing? Handset data is unlimited. If you use less than 5GB that's your problem.

01-12-10 09:26 AM
    It's unlimited, sure. But even at peak usage, it's just not going to use the kind of data a blackberry user is going to use.

Trust me, you're getting more out of it.

How about this for an analogy? Seniors and small children are charged less at the all-you-can-eat buffet. Why? Because they almost always eat less. It's still "unlimited" for all intents and purposes, and if they really wanted to eat more than the football player down the row, they can, but it's highly unlikely.
    Great analogy. I hate trying to explain to people why there is a difference. If you're not happy paying for the service which is giving you free reign to use your BB the way it's designed to be used, get another phone!
    01-12-10 01:57 PM
    Data prices on one level have been coming down, on another level, they have been going up.

All the cheapest price plans in the world don't seem to be saving sprint. why? It's simple--the entire experience. Cheap is only good if the overall experience merits it. People are in fact willing to pay more for things even if the experience is mediocre. For Sprint, its customer care. People are willing to pay more for the iphone despite the fact the coverage may be mediocre at best in certain places.

Verizon's data plans used to be $44.99 for smartphones and blackberries. They're now $29.99 for non bes access. The connect plans are $10 per line above select plans.

Why exactly should Verizon cater to a heavy data user who has already proven their willingness to pay $44.99 and now $29.99? Verizon is in the business to make money. And when they lower all their prices down to meet customer expectations and then can not afford to build out the network in a timely manner, then guess who complains? Oh yeah. The same people who got their blackberry devices on connect plans.

Can't have it both ways or all ways. Something has to give and it looks like that is your wallet if you still want a blackberry or smartphone. Sorry, can't afford to play, then don't hit the table.
    01-12-10 08:56 PM
    So are you getting mad over a plan that does not work for the Blackberry?
    Yes Mario, he is. lol
    01-12-10 08:59 PM
    Data prices on one level have been coming down, on another level, they have been going up.

All the cheapest price plans in the world don't seem to be saving sprint. why? It's simple--the entire experience. Cheap is only good if the overall experience merits it. People are in fact willing to pay more for things even if the experience is mediocre. For Sprint, its customer care. People are willing to pay more for the iphone despite the fact the coverage may be mediocre at best in certain places.

Verizon's data plans used to be $44.99 for smartphones and blackberries. They're now $29.99 for non bes access. The connect plans are $10 per line above select plans.

Why exactly should Verizon cater to a heavy data user who has already proven their willingness to pay $44.99 and now $29.99? Verizon is in the business to make money. And when they lower all their prices down to meet customer expectations and then can not afford to build out the network in a timely manner, then guess who complains? Oh yeah. The same people who got their blackberry devices on connect plans.

Can't have it both ways or all ways. Something has to give and it looks like that is your wallet if you still want a blackberry or smartphone. Sorry, can't afford to play, then don't hit the table.
    Couldn't have said it better. While you're still paying for data with Sprint, Sprint for their part didn't keep their 2009 CapEx at prior year levels. VZ did. I'd rather pay a few bucks more with a carrier that's putting profits back into their infrastructure than with a carrier that has to use their revenue to tread water with interest payments on their debt. That's just me though.
    01-12-10 09:12 PM

Hmmm. This thread has degenerated into what I feared; an arm-wrestling between service carriers. But I can't help but to correct a few things. Sprint's customer service used to be dreadful at one point. It is noteworthy that they all used to be pretty dreadful across the board. But Sprint, whether deservedly or not, acquired the reputation of being the worst of the bunch. To remedy this issue a new CEO was appointed. An executive hotline was established, for those times when base level management is unable to address customer issues.

Unfortunately, once a reputation is widespread, it tends to stick. I still have friends who won't drive anything on Firestone tires. Or use Tylenol. Verizon's prices are simply awful, comparatively speaking. Not only that, but they have a proven track record of being the carrier that gives its customers the least. I remember when I was sporting my 8830 WE with free Sprint navigation. I learned - to my surprise -that Verizon had disabled GPS for the phone, unless customers were willing to pay $9.99 a month. Couldn't even download a third-party GPS application. Verizon fought the longest and the hardest to resist the inclusion of the wireless feature on their phones; they were at least partially responsible for the production of the Tour without wireless.

The joy of capitalism is the triumph of the customer. Because there are so many vying companies, prices are kept low. Price does not reflect the quality of utilities in the same way one might expect a pair of Kenneth Cole shoes to be better than a pair of shoes purchased from Payless Shoes. There is far less room for error. Hardcore Verizon customers enjoy the myth that they have the best customer service and the widest area of coverage to compensate for the atrocious prices that they endure. Yet if it comes down to it, coverage is good or bad for a carrier depending on where you live. When I paid my friend a visit in Ada, Ohio, my phone worked perfectly, whereas his Verizon phone had no coverage. When you add the fact that these carriers are increasingly entering agreements allowing them to roam off each other's networks, you will find that this supposition of Verizon's eminence is even less true.

Add the fact that Verizon customers seem to be the least satisfied now when dealing with their customer service. Scan this website, and you will find countless threads about this. T-mobile actually appears to be the best at customer service for the moment. Take all these issues into account, and you start to wonder why people don't take it upon themselves to figure out an affordable plan before diving into a contract. For me, the equation was fairly simple; I could not afford Verizon's plan. I wouldn't have a Blackberry today if it were the only player in the field. Sprint's coverage leaves nothing to be desired in the metro-Detroit area. For other people, cost is less of a concern, in which case they might just be fully satisfied with what Verizon has to offer. The OP is complaining about prices; it seems pertinent to ask why he is with Verizon, if he doesn't think he can afford the prices they are offering. I, on the other hand, am completely satisfied with the price I pay on Sprint, and so long as those prices are kept low, and I have coverage in my 'hood, I will remain with them.
    Last edited by Barredbard; 01-14-10 at 11:22 AM.
    01-14-10 11:13 AM
    Hmmm. This thread has degenerated into what I feared; an arm-wrestling between service carriers. But I can't help but to correct a few things. Sprint's customer service used to be dreadful at one point. It is noteworthy that they all used to be pretty dreadful across the board. But Sprint, whether deservedly or not, acquired the reputation of being the worst of the bunch. To remedy this issue a new CEO was appointed. An executive hotline was established, for those times when base level management is unable to address customer issues.

Unfortunately, once a reputation is widespread, it tends to stick. I still have friends who won't drive anything on Firestone tires. Or use Tylenol. Verizon's prices are simply awful, comparatively speaking. Not only that, but they have a proven track record of being the carrier that gives its customers the least. I remember when I was sporting my 8830 WE with free Sprint navigation. I learned - to my surprise -that Verizon had disabled GPS for the phone, unless customers were willing to pay $9.99 a month. Couldn't even download a third-party GPS application. Verizon fought the longest and the hardest to resist the inclusion of the wireless feature on their phones; they were at least partially responsible for the production of the Tour without wireless.

The joy of capitalism is the triumph of the customer. Because there are so many vying companies, prices are kept low. Price does not reflect the quality of utilities in the same way one might expect a pair of Kenneth Cole shoes to be better than a pair of shoes purchased from Payless Shoes. There is far less room for error. Hardcore Verizon customers enjoy the myth that they have the best customer service and the widest area of coverage to compensate for the atrocious prices that they endure. Yet if it comes down to it, coverage is good or bad for a carrier depending on where you live. When I paid my friend a visit in Ada, Ohio, my phone worked perfectly, whereas his Verizon phone had no coverage. When you add the fact that these carriers are increasingly entering agreements allowing them to roam off each other's networks, you will find that this supposition of Verizon's eminence is even less true.

Add the fact that Verizon customers seem to be the least satisfied now when dealing with their customer service. Scan this website, and you will find countless threads about this. T-mobile actually appears to be the best at customer service for the moment. Take all these issues into account, and you start to wonder why people don't take it upon themselves to figure out an affordable plan before diving into a contract. For me, the equation was fairly simple; I could not afford Verizon's plan. I wouldn't have a Blackberry today if it were the only player in the field. Sprint's coverage leaves nothing to be desired in the metro-Detroit area. For other people, cost is less of a concern, in which case they might just be fully satisfied with what Verizon has to offer. The OP is complaining about prices; it seems pertinent to ask why he is with Verizon, if he doesn't think he can afford the prices they are offering. I, on the other hand, am completely satisfied with the price I pay on Sprint, and so long as those prices are kept low, and I have coverage in my 'hood, I will remain with them.
    Here is some information for you.

Cell Phone Services from Consumer Reports

Consumer Reports: AT&T Cellphone Service Last in Customer Satisfaction | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

Looks like the consumers would disagree with you about Verizon's service and coverage. Hey at least Sprint is affordable.
    01-14-10 12:41 PM
    Great response Barredbard.
    I appriciate everything you said, I myself consider myself a verizon fanboi(girl) but thats just because the service in my area is glorious. I would probobly think otherwise about the company and its prices.
    I'm one of the lucky ones because the majority of my contacts are verizon customers as well and so once my folks got verizon ( they are former qwest customers ) I was able to lower my plan to 700min FT and reduce my sms plan to minimal with m2m. I saved more than $50 on our bill which enabled me to justify getting a blackberry. We have 3 lines and pay about $140 a month w/out a discount bc I dont get a business discount for working as a rep due to our account being in my boyfriends name.
    01-14-10 12:57 PM
    Here is some information for you.

Cell Phone Services from Consumer Reports

Consumer Reports: AT&T Cellphone Service Last in Customer Satisfaction | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

Looks like the consumers would disagree with you about Verizon's service and coverage. Hey at least Sprint is affordable.
    Thanks for providing the links; I read them. I won't even question the accuracy of the reports, even though I didn't see the error margins which are essential for gauging the accuracy of the statistics they provided. It is worth mentioning that several reporting agencies can actually come up with different results depending on area measured, and the number of people polled. The fewer the people polled and the narrower the cross-section, the more inaccurate the information provided. But in this case, there is no need for me to contest these articles because they actually confirmed most of my contentions.

The OP is complaining about pricing; that's what the whole thread is about. The articles you pointed me to unanimously said that Verizon had the most expensive pricing. If, especially from the OP's view point, customer satisfaction includes contentment with the pricing, then Verizon actually ranks close to the last. Ironically, one of the articles touted T-mobile as being the best bargain when taking into account pricing and customer satisfaction. From that perspective, at least, T-mobile beats all. Just like I said in my prior posting. There is no way to actually gauge how many Sprint customers are harboring resentments from their treatment in the past. I was, until I had to call them late last year for an issue I was having. The response was quite impressive. My point is that Sprint's customer service has greatly improved under the auspices of the new CEO. The reasonable rates are part of an attempt to restore the image of the company.

In fact, most of what I read in those articles only affirms my contentions. Your satisfaction with the reception of any service carrier depends on where you live. If you live in an area which has excellent Sprint or T-mobile coverage, and you are as price-conscious as the OP, then it doesn't make any sense to pay more hefty fees, and be with Verizon. Since for most people, pricing is extremely important, Verizon becomes the least palatable choice for folks like myself.
    Last edited by Barredbard; 01-14-10 at 02:30 PM.
    01-14-10 02:24 PM
    Thanks for providing the links; I read them. I won't even question the accuracy of the reports, even though I didn't see the error margins which are essential for gauging the accuracy of the statistics they provided. It is worth mentioning that several reporting agencies can actually come up with different results depending on area measured, and the number of people polled. The fewer the people polled and the narrower the cross-section, the more inaccurate the information provided. But in this case, there is no need for me to contest these articles because they actually confirmed most of my contentions.

The OP is complaining about pricing; that's what the whole thread is about. The articles you pointed me to unanimously said that Verizon had the most expensive pricing. If, especially from the OP's view point, customer satisfaction includes contentment with the pricing, then Verizon actually ranks close to the last. Ironically, one of the articles touted T-mobile as being the best bargain when taking into account pricing and customer satisfaction. From that perspective, at least, T-mobile beats all. Just like I said in my prior posting. There is no way to actually gauge how many Sprint customers are harboring resentments from their treatment in the past. I was, until I had to call them late last year for an issue I was having. The response was quite impressive. My point is that Sprint's customer service has greatly improved under the auspices of the new CEO. The reasonable rates are part of an attempt to restore the image of the company.

In fact, most of what I read in those articles only affirms my contentions. Your satisfaction with the reception of any service carrier depends on where you live. If you live in an area which has excellent Sprint or T-mobile coverage, and you are as price-conscious as the OP, then it doesn't make any sense to pay more hefty fees, and be with Verizon. Since for most people, pricing is extremely important, Verizon becomes the least palatable choice for folks like myself.

And I entirely agree with you. If you can get equal or better service for a cheaper cost, I would not hesitate to do so myself. I have had all carriers’ service in the same city; T-Mobile was laughable, AT&T was spotty, if it worked at all and Sprint had great coverage, but they lacked in service and devices. You stated
    Hardcore Verizon customers enjoy the myth that they have the best customer service and the widest area of coverage to compensate for the atrocious prices that they endure.
    and the links I posted was to point out otherwise. Not they are entirely accurate, mind you, they just point out the contradiction of your statement.
    The majority gripe with carriers now, since nearly everyone has a cell phone, is going to be price and coverage. The population’s wallet will love T-Mobile's and Sprint's plans that give you everything for a low cost. But as people lose their landlines to get cell phones, dependability is a major factor. Now VZW is not perfect, no, they have their issues, but if the majority of the users get to use their phones almost everywhere and anywhere, would that not be enough to pay extra for? Maybe not to all but to most, I would say so. I speak with customers all the time that say "you guys cost so much but I would never leave you because (enter customer story)". They do endure a higher cost but most customers feel that the cost is relevant when they can use their phone when others can't and when they have an issue they are able to get a prompt and courteous resolution.
    I can no longer speak for the coverage or service of other carriers because I use VZW now, so if there was any improvements at all, good for them. But now that the cell phone market is saturated, and most people have had their try with every carrier, VZW does need to be more competitive with prices to lure new customers and keep old ones. But you may need to read the OP's post again because he was not complaining about the price, so much as the difference in data for Smartphone’s and regular phones. The two phones use data in an entirely different way therefore would be priced differently, since they are used differently. His complaint is ridiculous because he feels that he should be able to use a Smartphone with a plan designed for regular devices. VZW knows that people with an enV 3 or Rouge are going to use data different than someone with a Blackberry or Droid phone. The plus side of having the Connect and Premium plans however, is for the other bundled features that come along with the plan. Because the average data use of a regular phone user is about 30-45 MB’s. The average for a Smartphone user is 1-2 GB’s. That is a big difference, so the plan would be cheaper for a “dumbphone”. That’s all that we were trying to point out to him.
    01-14-10 02:59 PM
    I don't understand why the OP doesn't just change his plan? A Blackberry can be activated on any plan. However, Verizon requires that the $29.99 Blackberry E-mail and Data be added to the plan. For example, I switched from a dumbphone to a Blackberry last month. With my dumbphone, I had the "Select" plan, which includes e-mail, web, and messaging. So when I called Verizon customer service to switch phones and plans, the rep was so happy to tell me, "You can activate your Blackberry on your current plan, but we require that you add the Blackberry e-mail and data to it." So to me, it seemed very redundant and costly to keep the Select plan, since I would have e-mail and web with the Blackberry package anyway. So I downgraded my plan to the Basic 450 minutes for $39.99. Then I added the Blackberry E-mail and Data, $29.99, and 500 texts for $10.00. So really the only thing I gave up from the Select plan is unlimited texting, but I have found ways around this thanks to the many messaging options on the Blackberry. Now I am sure that if I hadn't reviewed my options carefully before calling VZ customer service, that I probably would have had no idea I could set my plan up this way. My bill should be roughly the same as on my previous plan. Verizon is in the game to make money. Of course they aren't going to happily inform us of ways we can lower our bills! That is why I think, whenever possible, we should learn as much as we can about our options before even talking to customer service!!!

01-14-10 04:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD