03-20-09 08:41 PM
31 12
tools
    I've checked out verizon, sprint, at&t for the plan I'm on and there was no differance in price. In fact the data plan was more on at&t's data plan.
    03-09-09 11:48 AM
    The data plans are overratted! too much for unereliable service!
    03-09-09 08:54 PM
    I have had the Omnia for three weeks now and I can list several things I dont like at all.

First - no way to make it ring for voice mail
    Second - The type in its largest size is very small ..... I am going to need better eyes.

Third - No Flash movies so unless you install a third party browser you cant watch YouTube or other flash video.

Fourth - Volume of the phone audio at its highest is not loud enough.

Fifth - No way to customize the Widget side menu

Sixth - GPS is turned off on Verizon phones so you have to buy there service

Seventh - Cant see it outside so try dialing???/

Eighth - Think I need a real Keyboard.... Maybe the LG Voyager

Ed
    03-17-09 10:11 PM
    do not get the omnia, seriously. as a rep i see it get returned far too often.
    As a rep, I see most people passing up Windows Mobile phones to begin with.

Back to the Versa.......nearly three weeks out now and we really haven't sold many at all. Not even near as popular as Dare was when it was introduced.
    03-18-09 07:16 AM
    I was going to buy the versa but decided on the berry.. Think i made an excellent choice. I upgraded from the voyager.. so the versa would have been too close to the voyager.. i was just looking for change
    03-18-09 08:54 AM
    yea i checked out the versa also, and the way the 'cover' (for keypad) is made, i dont think you have to open the phone to answer it, there is a send/end key on the front of that 'keypad' addapted cover.
    03-20-09 08:41 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD