I got the moto droid, and before the 30 days is up i will be switching to the incredible. VZW tells me there is only 1 allowed exchange within the 30 day period policy.

My concern is that im reading sooo many reviews and im finding a lot of them have 2 consistant flaws which would be a huge issue for me!
    1. Call Quality
    2. Reception

On my BB I only have 1-2 bars in my apartment, i cant imagine what it will be like on a phone which everyone agrees doesnt have strong reception.

But most important would be the call quality. If i begin getting complaints that i sound like crap on the phone, it will end up in the garbage.

Because that would obviously be very costly for me, id like to know my options ahead of time!

If I've done an exchange, and im not happy with my new phone. What can i do?
    06-06-10 12:02 AM
    You can return the phone and activate an old phone. Wait 3 full days and you can upgrade again to a new phone. But you have to wait 3 days. If you don't have an old phone, you will have to wait 3 days with no cell phone and you will resign up as if your a new customer with a new number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 12:05 AM
    oh thats not so bad.

So i can maybe just borrow a couple temps from a buddy to just keep my numbers active, and in 3 days i can re-upgrade and begin the 30 day trial over again?

Thanks so much, really lifted a weight off my shoulders.
    06-06-10 12:08 AM
    Yep. A manager will have to approve the change of your contact dates. Make sure it is either done right in front if you our have them notate your account in front of you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 06:41 AM
    I got the moto droid, and before the 30 days is up i will be switching to the incredible. VZW tells me there is only 1 allowed exchange within the 30 day period policy.

My concern is that im reading sooo many reviews and im finding a lot of them have 2 consistant flaws which would be a huge issue for me!
    1. Call Quality
    2. Reception

On my BB I only have 1-2 bars in my apartment, i cant imagine what it will be like on a phone which everyone agrees doesnt have strong reception.

But most important would be the call quality. If i begin getting complaints that i sound like crap on the phone, it will end up in the garbage.

Because that would obviously be very costly for me, id like to know my options ahead of time!

If I've done an exchange, and im not happy with my new phone. What can i do?
    There is a new software release dropping in 7-10 days, if it hasn't already for the call issue. You're stuck like chuck with the phone. One exchange per WFG. Wait 30 days then get another device with a new 30 day wfg.
    06-06-10 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD