I've had my storm since December. If I were looking to get an early upgrade to another phone (storm 2) this December would I have to sign on for another two years or is there a one year option? (so my contract would end at the same time that it would if I hadn't upgraded.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 07:55 PM
    If you are eligible for an early upgrade it will renew the contract 2 years from the date you do the upgrade

06-09-09 07:57 PM
    Yes when you do an early upgrade you have to sign a new 2 year agreement unless told otherwise by customer service/ tech support.
    06-09-09 07:59 PM
    You can upgrade and only extend the contract 1yr but that will make the price of the phone higher. We do it all the time in the store. Normally the price will be around $70 more than the 2 yr price. Tech/customer service only has to approve if there is no eligibility to upgrade
    Last edited by smknzx9; 06-09-09 at 08:14 PM.
    06-09-09 08:12 PM
    Ok I figured that I'd have to pay more for the phone if I wanted to extend it only one year. I just wondered whether extending it only one year was an option.

06-09-09 11:19 PM
    Ok I figured that I'd have to pay more for the phone if I wanted to extend it only one year. I just wondered whether extending it only one year was an option.

You have to fulfill one year of your contract first. Doesn't sound like you have .
    06-10-09 06:59 AM
    You have to fulfill one year of your contract first. Doesn't sound like you have .
    Bought Storm last December - he is considering upgrading this next December. On my calendar, that should be one year, as indicated by the OP.

So what is your point?

06-10-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD