Just got my Blackberry Storm!!! I am pumped and hope it turns out to be a good decision. Thankful for the 30 day guarantee, but I certainly hope I won't need to return it.
    03-25-09 02:14 PM
    And, if you do, there is always the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 02:32 PM
    OH, I saw the "madness" titled post and thought it was refering to "March Madness". GO Arizona Wildcats!!
    03-25-09 03:24 PM
    Welcome to the wild and wacky world of being a Storm owner!

And Welcome to Crackberry.com!

EDIT: Go Nova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-25-09 04:03 PM
    just got the phone and already causing controversy!!! you're definately a storm owner. hope you like it. feel free to PM most of us, a lot of us (like pkcable and myself) are willing to help if you have a question. i advise that vs. starting a new thread and impose the wrath of the impatient storm owners upon yourself!

and FYI...

P

I

T

T

P I T T,
    lets go PITT!!!
    03-25-09 05:15 PM
    Good luck with your storm-my bro in law has one and loves it! Welcome to cb also! Enjoy your new addiction!

03-26-09 09:26 PM
    Yes, welcome! Rear, read, read in the storm section. Lots of good information in there. Any problems you run across with the phone, someone has figured out a way to fix it, whether it be an actual fix or via a newer OS.
    03-26-09 09:51 PM
    just got the phone and already causing controversy!!! you're definately a storm owner. hope you like it. feel free to PM most of us, a lot of us (like pkcable and myself) are willing to help if you have a question. i advise that vs. starting a new thread and impose the wrath of the impatient storm owners upon yourself!

and FYI...

P

I

T

T

P I T T,
    lets go PITT!!!

There's a good guy! GO PITT!

03-28-09 12:10 AM
    Just got my Blackberry Storm!!! I am pumped and hope it turns out to be a good decision. Thankful for the 30 day guarantee, but I certainly hope I won't need to return it.
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your storm. I've owned the storm since release day and haven't experienced any thing major that would cause me to return it.

03-28-09 12:18 PM
    And, if you do, there is always the Curve.

lol I'm gonna be more positive and just say "hope you continue to enjoy your decision"
    03-28-09 12:19 PM
    i was considering buying the storm but since i do alot of texting , it sucks considering that it does not have multi touch so when i text quick it doesn't put in the letters.
    but besides that i hope your satisfied with your purchase
    03-28-09 12:21 PM
    Congrats! I just got one myself. So far, I really like it. I have found that I am much faster typing using the SureType method vs. the QWERTY keyboard.

Enjoy!
    03-29-09 03:50 PM
    I have had my curve now for just over a wk and I love it. I tried the lg voyager but couldn't stand that touch screen. It put me off touch screens altogether (well maybe not the iphone, it works really well) but good luck the storm. There are tons of apps that iare for the bb's.

03-29-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD