Where are you, did you download it? If so, what do you think?
    11-09-08 11:59 AM
    I am here. Yes I did and have no issues. Speakerphone works fine, Docs to go works fine. I have decieded not run empower anymore. I am okay the defualt settings.

The Only issues I am having right now are editing posts here from the device and WMV files only play for about 15 seconds and error. which is 15 seconds longer than I got before.
    11-09-08 12:02 PM
    Yes you may suggest it, the question is will I use it. The answer to that will be NO-----lastraid may respond with something that helps someone else!!!!!!

HMM interesting, this was in repsonse to a post that seems to have disappeared----WTH????
    11-09-08 12:06 PM
    I am here. Yes I did and have no issues. Speakerphone works fine, Docs to go works fine. I have decieded not run empower anymore. I am okay the defualt settings.

The Only issues I am having right now are editing posts here from the device and WMV files only play for about 15 seconds and error. which is 15 seconds longer than I got before.
    Thanks!!!! glad to hear you have no issues. I may take the leap once they fix the attachment thing--I like empower!
    11-09-08 12:09 PM
    Did they come out with that fix yet? Have not yet ruled out empower.
    11-09-08 12:31 PM
    Did they come out with that fix yet? Have not yet ruled out empower.
    Not that I have heard or seen. I have been looking for it.
    11-09-08 12:34 PM
    Did you contact them? let them know whats going on?
    11-09-08 12:35 PM
    Did you contact them? let them know whats going on?
    ummmm, no I did not. Should I, when I called last weekend or whenever it was I had those problems, they did not even know it was made avaiable on site.
    11-09-08 12:43 PM
    Nice, I would contact them via email so you have a record and they should respond
    11-09-08 12:50 PM
    Okay I broke down and put empower back on the my phone. I did expericence the problem of not being open attahcments. I turned it off and could see attachments. I have written them, but as of time of this post I have not heard back to see if they have fixed it yet.
    11-11-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD