Thanks again Verizon for pushing another app that sucks. Just tried the NFL mobile app that was pushed to us n guess what it doesn't work. Tells me content not available. Really. I mean really no content when I know the draft is going on at this moment. I do realize its probably because everybody n their brother is trying to use it at the moment which brings me to my point of having the largest network that can't hold the majority of its customers. Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 07:38 PM
    Thanks again Verizon for pushing another app that sucks. Just tried the NFL mobile app that was pushed to us n guess what it doesn't work. Tells me content not available. Really. I mean really no content when I know the draft is going on at this moment. I do realize its probably because everybody n their brother is trying to use it at the moment which brings me to my point of having the largest network that can't hold the majority of its customers. Thanks again

Your data service doesn't work at all? That seems odd.

04-22-10 07:54 PM
    i think he's saying that the network is so clogged that the nfl thing didn't work? hmm wonder what it would be like when iphone hits.. haha
    04-22-10 08:53 PM
    Well there's a difference between that application not working and all data traffic being down.

04-22-10 08:59 PM
    My data was way slower due to storms in the area heading to Lyons from Hutch KS earlier tonight. IDK what's up with that.
    04-22-10 09:25 PM

Sounds more like an app problem rather than a network problem.
    04-22-10 10:11 PM
    The NFL app worked fine for me. I was watching the draft on my way home.
    04-22-10 11:24 PM
    Now that vzw got the NFL official app sprint got a sweet app especially if you play fantasy football.

04-22-10 11:54 PM
    My data worked just fine I was able to post on here. Actuall I was watching the NFL network an hour or so prior to the draft thru the NFL mobile app but once the draft started all I would get is an error.

04-23-10 12:00 AM
    So the problem has nothing to do with the verizon network....

04-23-10 09:29 AM
    So the problem has nothing to do with the verizon network....

Sheesh debbie downer, do you have to depress us with the lack of ipv6 in the USA? With the networks lack of built-in multicasting?
    Last edited by nintendo1889; 04-23-10 at 10:50 AM.
    04-23-10 10:46 AM
    I am having no issues. Make sure all the permissions for the app are set to allow. This should resolve it. If not, try a battery reset as well.

04-23-10 10:54 AM
    Actually we got an alert that it was down for some time

04-24-10 10:12 PM
    It worked just fine for me.
    04-25-10 01:27 AM
    It works just fine for me, I just dont care for it. I guess Ill have to watch espn or the nfl channel to get my info.
    05-05-10 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD