04-11-08 09:06 AM
130 ... 3456
tools
    Yea seriousl I would take silver on a good network any day over sprint....the service is just horrid.
    Yeah I know some will try and brag back and forth but it comes down to saying hey I have a curve but it doesn't get email or the phone never rings cause of no connection, well that will not cut it for me.....

Color doesn't matter to me... If the service works and works well that matters.

Plus I will be using it so much I don't care about what it looks like....
    04-03-08 11:03 PM
    heheh lol! ya i don't care if the dang thing is bugger green as long as it comes, comes soon and is backed by "the network"
    04-03-08 11:33 PM
    I can't wait! Too bad I have to wait until October though, when my contract expires.

As for the camera, it'll be sweet to have! (the camera was the ONLY good thing about my Palm "soft reset required daily" Treo)

Even though Verizon is slow coming out with new models as compared to other carriers, they are the best. So, let's all be patient and hope for the best!

Remember, life could deal you a bad hand by forcing you to buy an iphone!
    04-04-08 12:15 AM
    I can't wait! Too bad I have to wait until October though, when my contract expires.

As for the camera, it'll be sweet to have! (the camera was the ONLY good thing about my Palm "soft reset required daily" Treo)

Even though Verizon is slow coming out with new models as compared to other carriers, they are the best. So, let's all be patient and hope for the best!

Remember, life could deal you a bad hand by forcing you to buy an iphone!
    "haha" to your iPhone comment! My contract isn't up for a long time... I'm not willing to wait. I'm going to end up paying close to full-retail for mine. I really don't care though... I'm a Tech Director and I feel it's important for me to have new toys...
    04-04-08 12:21 AM
    hahaha GBVZ

So is the curve coming out for sure in May?
    04-04-08 12:41 AM
    hahaha GBVZ

So is the curve coming out for sure in May?
    you know what Carolina... I believe it is!
    04-04-08 12:42 AM

Thanks To Engadget Mobile
    04-04-08 05:36 PM
    I gotta have it...nice pics Engadget Mobile! Update whenever someone gets a release date!
    04-04-08 05:52 PM
    im gettin the shakes waiting for May. its like Xmas in spring!!!!!
    04-07-08 12:55 PM
    Over at HoFo Krod301 is going to try and call up a Verizon Tech Support person to see if he can switch a Sprint 8830 that he has lying around to the VZW network. The 8830 and the 8330 should be similar in the sense that the data switch between carriers should be the same. It is said that a CDMA phone should be able to work on either network regardless of who released it. This may be a way to get a 8330 on the VZW network earlier... and in the black color that everyone seems to be orgasming over.
    04-08-08 05:59 PM
    Damn the black is tough but I kinda like the silver too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 06:04 PM
    Stop being fooled dont you see the Photoshop screen in the backround that aint nothing but a regular curve with a little photoshop.
    04-08-08 06:27 PM
    Stop being fooled dont you see the Photoshop screen in the backround that aint nothing but a regular curve with a little photoshop.
    Uh... exactly what picture are you referring to?
    04-08-08 07:03 PM
    huh? then someone must have just invented photoshop video because these new curves are on youtube now.
    04-08-08 07:18 PM
    I think they mean the Black Verizon curve that was photoshoped. It is sliver and black but not all black........

It's the pictures that says IT'S COMING!!!

Yeah it's a Curve but it will be silver and black edges...... that si for Verizon.

Plus it's been talked about for a while.... Again Old news....
    04-08-08 07:22 PM
    Yea silver for Verizon black for Sprint either way I'm excitedddd
    04-08-08 07:28 PM
    My contract is expired and my Treo is on it's last legs. I was in the Verizon store yesterday asking about dates and still no one knows. I don't care what color it is. Just get here already. (I sound like an 8 year old waiting for Hot Wheels at Christmas in 1971)
    04-08-08 10:48 PM
    My contract is expired and my Treo is on it's last legs. I was in the Verizon store yesterday asking about dates and still no one knows. I don't care what color it is. Just get here already. (I sound like an 8 year old waiting for Hot Wheels at Christmas in 1971)
    haha... I hear ya! Did you have to do some research to find out what year Hot Wheels were released to make that joke? Because if so... that's pretty impressive. Sounds like something I would do!
    04-08-08 10:54 PM
    It's killing me I can't take it!
    04-09-08 06:12 AM
    This is straight from verizon.com......

go to verizon.com and search 8330.

There is a contact person on there. Anyone want to give the rep a try to see when it's actually coming out?
    04-09-08 01:32 PM
    He's right we need to contact these folks and grill them!

Verizon Wireless Introduces The BlackBerry Curve Smartphone

Sophisticated Full-QWERTY BlackBerry Curve 8330 Delivers Uncompromising Communications, Rich Multimedia Features, VZ Navigator and Broadband Speeds

Media Contact Info

Brenda Raney
    Brenda.Raney@VerizonWireless.com
    908-559-7518

Marisa Conway
    Brodeur (PR Agency for RIM)
    mconway@brodeur.com
    212-515-1924

For customer inquiries, please call 800-922-0204 or go to
    Contact Us
    04-09-08 01:35 PM
    phonearena is now saying April 30th for a VZW release date.

RIM BlackBerry Curve specs, features, and information (Phone Arena)

It's good to see some kind of actual date commitment. Don't know how much I trust it... but it is progress.
    04-09-08 02:23 PM
    hmmm i am excited.... i am suppose to be getting this for FREE lol
    04-09-08 05:29 PM
    if you are wondering how... it is who you know..... not what you know lol
    04-09-08 05:32 PM
    Here's A Little Info For People That Are New To The BlackBerry World And Will Get The BlackBerry 8330 On Verizon.

Just Showing Some Love, Hope You Guys Find It Helpful

101 Demonstrator for the BlackBerry Curve 8330 Smartphone. Verizon.
    04-09-08 07:30 PM
130 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD