I know this is not a smart phone but I need help! My gf's krzr is not loading her pictures any more when she trys to bring up the pics, it freezes and then resets the phone , I checked the back and it didn't get wet and this just started happening (she has had the phone for a month or two) any ideas how I can fix it? She can't upgrade to her black berry untill novembe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 12:17 AM
    I'd suggest uploading the pictures via USB and see if the software can be upgraded.

10-03-09 12:20 AM
    That phone is garbage, its too bad cause it comes in a tight little package. Both my wife and my best friend had nothing but trouble with the krzr. I would go to the store or call cs. Sorry I don't have a better answer but I do not feel that phone is quality.

10-03-09 12:30 AM
    Be a good BF and buy her a BB!

Edit: No need for double posting. Post once in the correct forum. Have a mod close your other thread you posted regarding the same issue.
    Last edited by jgutie6634; 10-03-09 at 12:45 AM.
    10-03-09 12:40 AM
    I'm sure he's aware by now that its a POS. Calling CS will do nothing.

10-03-09 12:45 AM
    Ya but if he calls cs he can get a new phone and then if that doesn't work a new phone and if that doesn't work a different phone. Its to bad that phone is such a p.o.s since its so small and thin.

10-03-09 12:59 AM
    If its a Krzr it should be well past the warranty.

10-03-09 07:25 AM

I was thinking the same thing... when I saw the thread I was like...
    "what?"
    LOL
    10-03-09 07:30 AM

Yeah, unless you have insurance you might be SOL until you can upgrade. There are a few things you can do to try to make the phone run smoother though in the mean time...

Make sure her texts (both sent and received) are cleared so there are no memory issues. Check the software version, if she has had it long enough it might be outdated. The most current software version for that phone is 24.1_01.19.0A. It hasnt been updated since last august though but it doesnt hurt to check.
    10-03-09 09:36 AM
    The op says only had it for a month or two but it also says she's due for a upgrad in nov.

10-03-09 09:54 AM
    The op says only had it for a month or two but it also says she's due for a upgrad in nov.

Than its a used phone and theres no warranty on that pig.
    KRZR was a cool phone for a couple days before the issues started.
    And one time I went out into the cold after being near a fireplace and the temp change cracked the screen
    10-03-09 09:59 AM
    And one time I went out into the cold after being near a fireplace and the temp change cracked the screen
    Or it is a CLNR phone and was replaced under warranty. If that is the case that phone should have a 90 day warranty on it if they paid the 50 dollar fee, and if they have the TEC 5.99 insurance it is covered under mfr warranty for free their full 2 years. sooooooo it is possible he can go get another replacement, need more info on where the KRZR came from.
    10-03-09 10:25 AM
    Or it is a CLNR phone and was replaced under warranty. If that is the case that phone should have a 90 day warranty on it if they paid the 50 dollar fee, and if they have the TEC 5.99 insurance it is covered under mfr warranty for free their full 2 years. sooooooo it is possible he can go get another replacement, need more info on where the KRZR came from.
    10-03-09 10:25 AM
    got it....both times.
    10-03-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD