My hubby is having BB envy and wants to get one, I have the curve and love it but he wants to know which is the best. I know you guys have used them all, which would you recommend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 06:02 PM
    My hubby is having BB envy and wants to get one, I have the curve and love it but he wants to know which is the best. I know you guys have used them all, which would you recommend?

THE BOLD.(Nuff said)

Mods please close this thread

04-26-09 06:10 PM
    I have the pearl 8130 and my husband has the storm, I wish now that if gotten the bold, and my bite the bullet when the niagara comes out and pay retail, thought I'd like the smaller device, but now that I'm a total addict I wish I had more memory and the full keyboard. As far as the storm is concerned, well to me, the touch screen is cool for about a week, but I guess I just love me a trackball!

04-26-09 06:19 PM
    Hm, nice typos! See I need the full keyboard!

04-26-09 06:24 PM
    If he's a tech freak and loves to tinker with gadgets, either the Bold or the 8900 will do...
    04-26-09 06:47 PM
    If you wanna stick with Verizon, either the curve or the storm may be a good fit. It all depends on touchscreen preference.
    04-26-09 07:13 PM
    Curve if you want a physical keyboard, and storm if you like touchscreens, or you can wait until the niagra/tour comes out.
    04-26-09 07:15 PM
    I'm with Darth! If he's a tech guy, and likes to fiddle the Storm may be best, which is the route I went.
    04-26-09 08:40 PM
    THE BOLD.(Nuff said)

Mods please close this thread

Nice answer in the Verizon Wirelss subsection of the forum, also coming from a non-Blackberry user....

@ original poster: The Curve is a good and proven device... If he can wait, hopefully the Niagra will be coming to Verizon within a few months. I would only recommend the Storm if he is tech-savy and can find/install the leaked OS's instead of relying on Verizon Wireless to release them.
    04-26-09 09:24 PM
    go for the curve no regrets.
    04-26-09 09:37 PM
    Nice answer in the Verizon Wirelss subsection of the forum, also coming from a non-Blackberry user....

@ original poster: The Curve is a good and proven device... If he can wait, hopefully the Niagra will be coming to Verizon within a few months. I would only recommend the Storm if he is tech-savy and can find/install the leaked OS's instead of relying on Verizon Wireless to release them.
    Oh Yeah...I forgot to change that. Like I said...Bold!

Change carriers and go with the bold.
    04-27-09 12:34 AM
    If given the opportunity when I got my curve, just as I would now...BOLD.

David
    04-27-09 06:56 AM
    I effing love my Curve. Something about clicking away on the full keyboard that I love.

----------------
    Now playing: Waldeck - Mask (Dub)
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-09 07:14 AM
    That is not a decision I can ever make for someone. I always tell people to go out and play with the phones and then she which one YOU like because I'M not going to be the one using it.

But I do love my "murdered out" 8330.
    04-27-09 07:19 AM
    ROFLMAO

btw "Curve" it up

Storm in about 1-2mo ( after sw is authorized )

Niagra... when and IF it comes to VZW...
    ( still havent heard anything from corp. about that gig )
    04-27-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD