So as we all know when you go to the Store to look at something, a little greeter girl (always hot) comes up to you and says Hi what brings you in today?

I want to look at a Tour I respond, she then asked: Do I want to sign in?

Nope, dont care to sign in, I just want to look at the tour. She said ok and I proceeded.

The laugh: It was 279.00 at the store
    A thought: Is Ohio that much more expensive than Illinois?
    More thoughts: Ok, I like the way it looks, keys are small, but lets try it out for real, this was a fully functional Tour on display. So where do I go, what website?
    More laughs: Crackberry.com! Of course I googled it from there and it did bring up the page that google found and being that I have had numerous storms both for my wife and me, 12 combined total!, i thought the creme of the crop blackberry Tour decided to crap itself right there on display, and just show me its red light. Thats it, I try to go to Crackberry.com and it craps itself.

So I left laughing, the one on display crapped itself. Guess no Tour's for the Cartee's.

If you didnt think it was funny, I am sorry you read the thread. I just found it funny. So if I wasted 20 seconds of your life I am sorry.

Running lyricals hybrid and waiting on the next OS....on our storms!
    07-21-09 05:18 PM
    Wasted 52 seconds actually. I'm a slow reader.
    07-21-09 05:30 PM
    It is sad that you go to the Verizon store for your laughs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 05:34 PM
    I Love My Tour!!!
    07-21-09 05:50 PM
    i found that comical, the device thats supposed to show off how good it is breaks heehee
    07-21-09 05:53 PM
    That is funny......however I'd never use a store model to evaluate much other than how it feels in your hand, the keyboard etc... who knows what people are doing to those things.
    07-21-09 05:59 PM
    Of course it more expensive depending on where you go. You pay for the convenience of not having to wait for it to ship to you or having to drive to Illinois.
    I went into a Radio Shack and it was 40 dollars more than the Best Buy next door. Crazy. I guess not everyone shops around.
    07-21-09 06:03 PM
    Off the top of anyones head, what's the difference between the new Tour and a bold ?
    07-21-09 07:05 PM
    So as we all know when you go to the Store to look at something, a little greeter girl (always hot) comes up to you......
    Not at my store
    Sadly its always a gay dude.
    Not laughing anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 07:12 PM
    Not laughing anymore.

LOLLLL
    07-21-09 07:13 PM
    Im sorry its a gay dude. I always get the gay waiter!
    07-21-09 08:37 PM
    Just something I though wierd, at the Verizon kiosk at the mall, why is the Tour on the side of the kiosk, not facing the main traffic point, (actually, it is in the line up with the construction phones, the side that's least looked at) while the Curve and Storm are still front and center? And also, what are the VZW girls ALWAYS doing on that think. i barely think it's a display phone. They're always using it, and a customer can barely ever touch it. Is it like, used for VZW corporate email or something?
    07-21-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD