07-03-08 09:40 PM
30 12
tools
    I have a question related to the NE2 credit. I have a friend that has Verizon and is eligible for it in Aug (am already going to talk to him about calling CS and trying to get it moved up). I have an enV2, and that is what he wants, so he is going to get me a Curve, and I am going to give him my phone. I am wondering, dose he have to activate it on his account, or can we just go straight to my account?
    07-03-08 08:08 PM
    I have a question related to the NE2 credit. I have a friend that has Verizon and is eligible for it in Aug (am already going to talk to him about calling CS and trying to get it moved up). I have an enV2, and that is what he wants, so he is going to get me a Curve, and I am going to give him my phone. I am wondering, dose he have to activate it on his account, or can we just go straight to my account?
    Has to activate on his line he did the upgrade on first.
    07-03-08 08:28 PM
    huh, so that means that he is going to have to get the bb plan, for like 30 sec, because I am going to the store with him when he dose it. Just so that then we can trade our phones.
    07-03-08 08:32 PM
    huh, so that means that he is going to have to get the bb plan, for like 30 sec, because I am going to the store with him when he dose it. Just so that then we can trade our phones.
    Yes, $29.99 for one day usage will amount to about $1. You might buy him a cup of coffee or something.
    07-03-08 09:34 PM
    thanks for the info
    07-03-08 09:40 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD