12-29-08 10:56 AM
33 12
tools
    4 get VZ WIRELESS get into CSR for Verizon Landlines/DSL/FIOS....Texas top pay is $20 hr & even more in CaLI
    Well the landline side is being downsized right now because of the fact that less and less people are using them. And yes 70-100 is pretty accurate. NYC might be even more depending on how busy your store is.
    12-07-08 11:41 PM
    but is a lot of this commission type of work or base salary? Sounds like a combination of both from what I read here but can you give me a base starting point .... roughly of course

I'm serious about a possible change here since I'm so into tech anyhow. Especially after getting my first blackberry, lol
    12-08-08 07:22 AM
    Like said before, Sales Rep is Base + Commission. A decent rep will do about $40k - $50k, Good will do $50K+ and Awesome will do $70K+. But the job also comes with a lot of responsibilities. At-least in my market it does.
    12-08-08 10:43 AM
    But the job also comes with a lot of responsibilities. At-least in my market it does.
    care to elaborate?
    12-08-08 05:05 PM
    sales doesnt base at 70-100k.... barely base at 27-30k .... the extra comes with commission . if ur a sales rep you dont work the job for the base pay , cause its not that great. you work it for the commission . ive been in sales for the last 5 years or so .... 3 with tmobile and 2 with verizon . although tmobile paid out more verizon has a overall better package
    12-09-08 03:51 PM
    I would highly reccomend VZW for anyone who loves phones or the phone industry!
    12-10-08 06:19 PM
    VZW is not going to hire all those Alltel employees. I work for VZW and that is one of the things they are working on. Which locations to close down and how many of Alltels employees will remain. It is looking like only about 20%. Sorry man.
    12-29-08 10:04 AM
    4 get VZ WIRELESS get into CSR for Verizon Landlines/DSL/FIOS....Texas top pay is $20 hr & even more in CaLI
    This must also be regional pay - I'm a tech for vz core and our pay is much higher but I know our cs reps (top pay) make well over 20/hr, closer to 30 I think, not to mention the fabulous bennys. We haven't done new hires since the fios launch though, if they're hiring in your area I'd jump on it!
    12-29-08 10:56 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD