04-05-14 02:12 PM
30 12
tools
    I switched from TMOBILE to Verizon for the coverage reason. Bad in many areas I have lived and visited. Hopefully their upgrades to their system will help. They have some good deals.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 12:28 PM
    No way am I gonna switch from Verizon. No other carrier comes close. It's that simple

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-25-14 10:47 AM
    My work Exchange account works fine using EAS.

Posted via CB10
    Notice I said "for many people", I didn't say all. This is an issue BlackBerry has been working to try to fix since 10.2.1 initially released.

Again, not all, but some corporate EAS setups. Enough for it to be a problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 04:57 PM
    The reason the T-Mobile update took so long is they needed to get the wi-fi calling app supported on the new update. Look through the forums and you will see many T-Mobile users who used the leak say that wi-fi calling was broken.

If it wasn't for wi-fi calling, I would have installed a leak long ago.

Posted via CB10 | Q10 on T-Mobile (USA)
    Why not update...without Wifi calling...then update with it when available. I think users would have been happier with a Wifi-less update then a no update at all? IMO

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    03-27-14 04:06 PM
    Fellow BB fans,

It think it's time we all started betting on the right race horse. Verizon brought out the Z30, but now is delaying the release of the newest months-old update. Why are you still there? If BlackBerry fans stick together and work our numbers, we may be able to have the carriers take us seriously.

I have been a T-Mobile customer since 2005. I have been with them when they were cool, stayed with them when they crashed and burned through the failed AT&T acquisition effort and am here with them today. Through T-Mobile, I bought my first BB, an 8900 that still works.

With T-Mobile, I have had the benefit of services that were significantly lower than the big 3. Blackberry Q/Z10s also get the Wi-Fi Calling app that allows for free calls and SMS out of the US on wi-fi. Free int'l 2G data and now SMS. Add in the fastest 4G LTE in most markets and there is little reason to choose anyone else.

Okay...coverage. T-Mobile's Achilles heel (for now). By now you've heard that T-Mobile is converting all of its 2G network to 4G through 2015, right? Further, they have publicly acknowledged the coverage issue and have begun executing on a plan to change that. With that in mind, how many are still affected by spotting coverage?

Support is another area people complain about (or at least use as an excuse to avoid T-Mobile). Since 2005, I cannot remember a time when I was unhappy with their support. I do remember once...back in the time pre-John Legere during the acquisition phase when they were just horrible all-around. Not anymore. I contacted them after my Q10 started experiencing the touch-and-reboot issue and I'm a fan.

Anyway, so the bottom-line is with all the benefits of T-Mobile, what is preventing the rest of you from jumping aboard? Keep in mind that T-Mobile was the first with the Q10 (if my memory is correct) and is now the first with the update. Can we use our numbers and teach the carrier industry a lesson?

Disclaimer: I am simply a TMo customer...not being paid in any way, nor am I a shareholder. Hoping that my actions will make T-Mobile the de-facto Blackberry carrier with full support.

Thanks for listening.

Posted via CB10 | Q10 on T-Mobile (USA)
    Yeah, all us Verizon customers should switch to T-Mobile, what could go wrong?

BlackBerry and T-Mobile U.S. to end licensing agreement | CrackBerry.com

Oh,
    k3cub likes this.
    04-05-14 02:12 PM
30 12