9 month old thread, cool.
    Much better than a 9 month old pizza.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:47 AM
    Aack! Zombie thread!!

Also, I <3 my pink Curve.

06-19-09 12:24 PM
    9 month old thread, cool.
    Haha, people get upset when others don't use the search function, and people get upset when people do use it and revive old threads, neat.

06-19-09 12:56 PM
    I know this probobly isnt the IDEAL resolution to getting a pink curve... have one.. Looooove it.
    They have some nice cases that are the same pink as the pink curve. its a hard case and is really nice. I love mine. I swear if I had an insane moment I could use my berry as a hammer with this case. ( Of course I never would as thats like using your own head for a hammer; just plain dumb )
    06-19-09 01:02 PM
    Haha, people get upset when others don't use the search function, and people get upset when people do use it and revive old threads, neat.

ha ha touche my friend, touche.
    06-19-09 04:27 PM

I say, "BOO!"

Some will laugh.

Others will shriek.

Can't make everyone happy.

I know this probobly isnt the IDEAL resolution to getting a pink curve... have one.. Looooove it.
    They have some nice cases that are the same pink as the pink curve. its a hard case and is really nice. I love mine.
    Or, if you're a gentler soul, you might get away with a new pink body, which you can order online. Or purple. Or yellow. Or... well, you get the idea.
    I swear if I had an insane moment I could use my berry as a hammer with this case. ( Of course I never would as thats like using your own head for a hammer; just plain dumb )
    I don't know about that. Put a smartphone in an Otterbox & my head is still harder.

Now, since the PINK Curve seems to have gone away, I am bracing myself for the inevitable PINK Tour, PINK Pearl Flip, PINK Saga & PINK Crayolas.

Oh wait - one of those is already here.

06-19-09 07:02 PM
    Now, since the PINK Curve seems to have gone away, I am bracing myself for the inevitable PINK Tour, PINK Pearl Flip, PINK Saga & PINK Crayolas.

Oh wait - one of those is already here.

Aah... can't wait till they get those PINK crayolas... Right now I'm just rubbing the faceplate of my PINK Saga on paper to get the effect...
    07-04-09 01:56 PM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD