07-04-09 01:56 PM
132 ... 3456
tools
    Never mind about needing help to find a pink curve. I not to longed picked up one from a different verizon store.
    08-15-08 12:57 PM
    im in NJ and i ordered mine threw the verizon website...it was delivered the next day...had my pink curve for 2 days now and i dont know how i lived without it
    Know just what you are saying....
    08-15-08 01:02 PM
    What is a BSE?
    And where can i get one, please?
    Thanks.
    08-19-08 01:21 PM
    i'm just about to order my pinkberry and im uber excited! just a quick question, do you feel the memory card is necessary? and if it is, what size? thanks!
    08-19-08 02:19 PM
    i'm just about to order my pinkberry and im uber excited! just a quick question, do you feel the memory card is necessary? and if it is, what size? thanks!
    Congratulation! You will love it - it is a very sleek looking phone!

I have a 2 gb memory card, because yes I feel it is necessary and that happened to be the size I already had. If you are going to install any programs, it will install to the card instead of the phone memory. And all pictures, files, music and whatever else you want can be installed on the card and leave the phone's memory alone.

If you put too much in the phone memory, you will slow your phone down.

Least that's a girl's perspective on it all
    08-19-08 02:30 PM
    thanks so much! im so excited! also, im switching from the razr and i have unlimited text messaging..will that stay the same when i switch over to the BB?
    08-19-08 02:41 PM

Hey does anyone know if there will be a pink curve for sprint?
    08-19-08 07:05 PM
    thanks so much! im so excited! also, im switching from the razr and i have unlimited text messaging..will that stay the same when i switch over to the BB?
    You should have your same voice plan and text plan - you will have to add a Blackberry Data Plan - the $29.99 one is what you want.
    08-19-08 08:46 PM
    okay thanks so much! so when i upgrade online, i just get the 29.99/mo data plan and any accessories and then i should be okay right? so i dont need like a "blackberry plan" or anything? sorry for so many questions, just a bit overwhelming! i just want my pinkberry already!
    08-19-08 09:44 PM
    okay thanks so much! so when i upgrade online, i just get the 29.99/mo data plan and any accessories and then i should be okay right? so i dont need like a "blackberry plan" or anything? sorry for so many questions, just a bit overwhelming! i just want my pinkberry already!
    Actually, it is the $29.99 Blackberry Plan. After you get your phone, check to see which plan you have. When I got mine, I told them which plan I wanted and they had the $45 month plan on mine. Others have said the same; but they will switch it for you, they are ver nice to deal with.

Stick on this board, you will learn lots and it will all seem less overwhelming! Let us know when you get your Pinkberry!
    08-20-08 06:01 AM
    UGGGG I WANT A PINK BERRY!! Come on Sprint get that PINK Berry!!!

Congrats to all you PINK lovin berry owners!
    08-29-08 06:40 AM
    I'm a newbie. And I will be an official Crackberrian this evening ....I upgraded from the Treo yesterday. So My PINK Curve is on the way.
    I am so excited!!!!
    08-29-08 12:26 PM
    I just switched to a Pinkberry and I had unlimited texting. So that stayed the same. I did get the $29.99 data package BB Plan.
    08-29-08 12:32 PM
    im pinkberrying and never been happier

i dooo love the titanium curve with at&t but the pinks a nice touch
    08-31-08 01:21 PM
    Yes it already arrive pink curve @ vzw store or online either .. It is blackberry .. I love it !!!!
    08-31-08 04:57 PM
    I'm brand new to crackberries and I JUST got my pinkberry 3 days. I desperately want a case for it. What is the BSE and where do I find information on it? Thanks
    09-07-08 03:52 PM
    I have a pink berry from telus and I love her, but I also use the pink skin case on her cause I don't want her natural paint all scratched up. She's tres cute!

Hope all you ladies are loving your pinkberrys!

:-)
    09-07-08 04:57 PM
    I got my pink berry about 2 weeks ago. I loveee it so much. I can't tell you now much more complete my life is. That's sad. haha. Oh this in my first bb too. I love this site.
    09-08-08 01:15 AM
    I've had the pink curve for about 2 weeks now and LOVE it! Had the pink pearl prior to this and will still keep it for back up. I also have the pink Seidio rubberized hard case so the phone looks completely pink and none of the ugly black on the back and sides really shows through. Would have picked up this curve about a week sooner, but the black was a major turn off and I really had to think about it before making the switch. Glad I did though!
    09-08-08 03:04 PM
    I have a pink Pearl and I'm soooo wanting the pink Curve. I got the Pearl in February, so I'm not sure it's worth it to pay all the $ for a Curve at this point.

Those of you who switched to the Curve from the Pearl..is it worth it??
    09-09-08 09:53 PM
    Yeah, I totally think it's worth it. More memory and full QWERTY keyboard. Plus, it's not really that much bigger in size.
    09-10-08 03:07 PM
    awww it's precious!!
    09-10-08 03:53 PM
    you loving the pink curve...... its so nice i can get over with it.

i am now official blackberry users.

Im proud!!!

my firtst PDA PHONE! ever ........
    06-18-09 03:52 PM
    Have a pink BB but it's the Pearl it's such a soft pink, my Curve is Pale gold.
    06-18-09 06:31 PM
    9 month old thread, cool.
    06-19-09 09:40 AM
132 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD