07-04-09 12:56 PM
132 ... 23456
tools
    Whos going to post the first picture of the pink curve for all to see
    08-13-08 12:01 PM
    I got my pink curve in the store on saturday and I love it. I used to have the pink pearl and now I do have to say I love that the curve has memory!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 12:40 PM
    Whos going to post the first picture of the pink curve for all to see
    OK - here is my "Pink Berry" -
    Attachment 3569

Attachment 3570

One she is naked and the other she is safe in her Sena Magnetic Flip Case

Of course, the pics don't do her justice! LOL
    08-13-08 05:31 PM
    She's had a rough day! I got her yesterday, and I've been getting all moved in and situated. She is also wearing her BSE, so that she can remain pure and untouched by human hands!

Attachment 3601
    Attachment 3602
    Attachment 3603
    Attachment 3604
    Attachment 3605
    08-13-08 10:29 PM
    Oooh that is SEXY! It looks about the same shade as mine, just a bit lighter. I really like it!!!
    08-13-08 10:37 PM
    I'm not really a fan of the pink VZW uses... but that phone is quite lovely.
    08-14-08 09:51 AM
    I really want to get my daughter a pink one but alas, she is still stuck on getting the instinct . But she's only 18, there is still time to convert her.
    08-14-08 11:07 AM
    I think its funny that Verizon's colors are Red and black yet none of their phones are either of those. Silver and pink? Thats so razr v3c :-x
    08-14-08 02:57 PM
    I think its funny that Verizon's colors are Red and black yet none of their phones are either of those. Silver and pink? Thats so razr v3c :-x
    Gotta go with what sells and PINK sells! I orginally choose Vz for the Pink Razr
    08-14-08 03:04 PM
    Here's mine! Just picked it up yesterday. The Verizon store I went to didn't even have it out on display yet, and the employees weren't even aware that they had it.

I just ordered a clear hard case for it last night so I am being extra careful with this thing until it arrives!
    08-14-08 06:04 PM
    I just ordered a clear hard case for it last night so I am being extra careful with this thing until it arrives!
    LOL, just like me the other day. I didn't want to peel of the factory clear things until I was ready to put on my BSE. We need to start a Virgin Pink Curve club! LOL

When you get your clear case, post pics of it on the phone. I'd like to see how it looks! K
    08-14-08 06:37 PM
    When you get your clear case, post pics of it on the phone. I'd like to see how it looks! K
    I would like to see it too! I purchased my pink leather case when I had the silver curve, but the Pink Curve is just too pretty to put in a case!
    08-14-08 08:39 PM
    I would like to see it too! I purchased my pink leather case when I had the silver curve, but the Pink Curve is just too pretty to put in a case!
    I agree. I spent a good while searching ebay last night for a crystal clear silicon case. The only one I could find was that hard one she mentioned. I'd love to find the stretchy skin one in crystal clear. I don't know why they haven't made one yet. I have the magenta one, and it just doesn't look good on the pink. It was fine on the silver, which needed pinking up, but now it masks her natural beauty!
    08-14-08 08:48 PM
    The Pink Curve is just toooo cute!!! I agree, if it's in a case you won't be able to see the beauty of it...so yes, the clear case would be perfect!! Scratch-free is the BEST!!!

Good choice ladies with the Pink Curve!!
    08-14-08 10:20 PM
    Yeah it was very difficult finding a true clear case. I really wanted a silicone one but the clear isn't really clear. I don't want to hide the lovely pink!

This is the one I ordered..

I'll definitely post pics as soon as I get it! I hope I'm happy with it.
    08-14-08 10:26 PM
    Anyone in NJ able to find a pink curve? The store I went to says they won't have it until th 25th of Aug. I have 30days to return the silver one I just got yesterday.

08-15-08 03:58 AM
    I agree. I spent a good while searching ebay last night for a crystal clear silicon case. The only one I could find was that hard one she mentioned. I'd love to find the stretchy skin one in crystal clear. I don't know why they haven't made one yet. I have the magenta one, and it just doesn't look good on the pink. It was fine on the silver, which needed pinking up, but now it masks her natural beauty!

I just ordered the Invisible Shield for my Pinkberry. That way I can have her naked most of the time to show off her beauty, and it will still fit in the pink flip case when traveling and needing the extra cushion
    08-15-08 04:51 AM
    I just ordered the Invisible Shield for my Pinkberry. That way I can have her naked most of the time to show off her beauty, and it will still fit in the pink flip case when traveling and needing the extra cushion
    I've read here that the invisible shield is about the same thing as the BSE (which I put on mine) only for way more. The BSE is only about $8 shipped. If you do a search here you'll find lots of info on it.
    08-15-08 10:28 AM
    I've read here that the invisible shield is about the same thing as the BSE (which I put on mine) only for way more. The BSE is only about $8 shipped. If you do a search here you'll find lots of info on it.
    I already ordered

However, I ordered a screen shield for my Garmin so I got 20% off, still a lot of $$ to save - guess I should have did my homework before ordering
    08-15-08 10:34 AM
    I already ordered

However, I ordered a screen shield for my Garmin so I got 20% off, still a lot of $$ to save - guess I should have did my homework before ordering
    Well don't feel bad. My understanding is that it is still an excellent product! Take pictures of your phone with yours put on, and we can compare how they look. My pictures have mine on it.
    08-15-08 10:53 AM
    Yes BSE is good..and some say it is easier to install...

Thanks for the pictures...the pink looks good and thats coming from a woman who is not a pink lover....

And I thought I was the only one who wouldnt do anything until my BSE was installed on my red Sprint curve.
    08-15-08 11:02 AM
    i wish ATT woulda sold a pink cuve, I ordered the pink housing and took apart my curve about a month ago, a great color. most times girls w berry's see mine, and do a double take! and now I wear her naked sometimes, bc the BSE gets lint around the edges, I dont like her dirty.
    08-15-08 11:02 AM
    Wow... The crimson is so much better girls!!! I loathe pink though and red just happens to be my favorite color.

08-15-08 11:07 AM
    Well don't feel bad. My understanding is that it is still an excellent product! Take pictures of your phone with yours put on, and we can compare how they look. My pictures have mine on it.
    I will post pics when done- I could not tell that yours had anything on it - GOOD JOB! Hope mine turns out as well.

And I am sooooo glad that I traded my Silver Curve for Pinkberry!
    08-15-08 11:29 AM
    im in NJ and i ordered mine threw the verizon website...it was delivered the next day...had my pink curve for 2 days now and i dont know how i lived without it
    08-15-08 11:55 AM
132 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD