07-04-09 01:56 PM
132 12345 ...
tools
    I am not into pink phone but I know the ladies are and I am surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Here is the actually link to add it to a cart, with the 360 Degree view

Enter your location

Enjoy it ladies and you can BBM at 319DC858

"Thank you and I will be here all week" - LOL
    08-08-08 12:23 AM
    Once my wife read this forum she almost left her voyeger but she's still in denial. I told her it takes one hit of a cb and their aint no turning back I might just suprise her with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 02:58 AM
    Oh man! It is so pretty!

Makes me wish I would have waited two weeks to upgrade my phone! And I would have waited if I had known I could have a PINK ONE!

To all that are able to get one - ENJOY!
    08-08-08 06:40 AM
    Oh man! It is so pretty!

Makes me wish I would have waited two weeks to upgrade my phone! And I would have waited if I had known I could have a PINK ONE!

To all that are able to get one - ENJOY!
    Are you beyond your 30 days? if not, there's still hope. I upgraded mine, and I'm returning as soon as the stores will let me do it.
    08-08-08 09:51 AM
    Verizon has posted a bunch of kewl new accessories just for the Pink curve. You can't see more info about them, but there is the thumbnail preview!

Anyone know what the rhinestones and the ladybug and flower are? Do they just stick on the phone? ARe they trackballs?!!
    those are for the crocs case for the blackberry, they're like the things you stick into the actual shoe, but for the case. it'd be cool if you could change the trackball though!

personally, I don't really like the color combination on the pink curve, the gray, black and pink don't do it for me together. does anyone else agree?
    08-08-08 10:42 AM
    My pink has been shipped! I should get it by Monday! woot!
    08-08-08 11:32 AM
    Wow. So pretty. Wish they had that 7 weeks ago when I bought mine. I'm a sucker for pink.
    08-08-08 12:01 PM
    Are you beyond your 30 days? if not, there's still hope. I upgraded mine, and I'm returning as soon as the stores will let me do it.
    I orginially purchased a Palm Centro on July 14th, and did not like it at all, so Vz already let me exchange - then they gave me a free month of BB service and then they gave me $50 back when the Curve dropped in price.... as much as I would love to ask for a swap, I cannot....
    08-08-08 08:46 PM
    My pink has been shipped! I should get it by Monday! woot!
    Congratulations!!!! Be sure to post pictures when you get it!
    08-08-08 08:47 PM
    Earlier in the week I called a Verizon store and asked about the pink curve. I was told August 15. I saw the new curve on Verizon's website this morning and called a couple of Verizon stores in Michigan and Indiana to inquire if they had them in stock. Both stores stated that they were receiving shipments of the pink curves today. The Portage, MI store said they had 6 coming in. The Mishawaka, IN store stated they were getting 20 in. Went to Mishawaka to grab one before they were gone. The VZW rep said that my wife was the first to get it. They now have 19 left. Ladies get em before they're gone. My wife had a bigger grin than the smiley!
    08-08-08 10:50 PM
    Sounds like this was better than dinner and a dozen roses.
    08-08-08 10:52 PM
    Earlier in the week I called a Verizon store and asked about the pink curve. I was told August 15. I saw the new curve on Verizon's website this morning and called a couple of Verizon stores in Michigan and Indiana to inquire if they had them in stock. Both stores stated that they were receiving shipments of the pink curves today. The Portage, MI store said they had 6 coming in. The Mishawaka, IN store stated they were getting 20 in. Went to Mishawaka to grab one before they were gone. The VZW rep said that my wife was the first to get it. They now have 19 left. Ladies get em before they're gone. My wife had a bigger grin than the smiley!
    MY store said they wouldn't be selling them until next week even though they came in yesterday. I knew what would happen is I'd wait until next week, and they'd be gone, because somewhere in there they'd end up selling them anyway. So I just ordered mine.
    08-09-08 09:20 AM
    Sounds like this was better than dinner and a dozen roses.
    How about both!
    08-09-08 09:21 AM
    When I saw the ad on Sunday I was so bummed. I just got a silver Curve 2.5 months ago. But I decided I needed the pink one anyway. So I went to a Verizon stand inside a Circuit City. Not only did they let me use my husband's NE2, they sold me the phone for $70 with a $70 mail-in rebate. They waived the early upgrade fee and the activation fee as well. So now I have a new pink Curve and it only cost me $30 in taxes.
    08-09-08 08:19 PM
    i'm not a big fan of pink but when i saw this curve i was thinking that i had to have it.....

might have to just buy another curve....but find out how i can get the hook-up LOL
    08-09-08 11:30 PM
    This is why I LOVE Verizon

After getting the Palm Centro the 15th of July and not liking it, they happily let me exchange for the Curve. Then they made an error on my bill and gave me a free month of BB service. And then they lowered the price of the Curve by $50 and they gave me another credit.

Then the pink came out and I thought "I am not even going to ask..." but envy from all of you posting with your "I am getting a Pink Curve" got the best of me

So I chatted online this AM with a Vz rep and she told me I COULD exchange it for the pink as long as I do it by the 14th!

Off to find a Vz Store with a Pink Curve in stock!!!
    08-10-08 10:44 AM
    I am going to have a purple curve in the new couple of days. Just need to get the tools to disassemble my curve.
    08-10-08 06:12 PM
    I exchanged my 3 week old silver curve for the pink one last Friday. It is very nice!!
    08-10-08 07:24 PM
    I exchanged my 3 week old silver curve for the pink one last Friday. It is very nice!!
    Got mine today - it is s-w-e-e-t!
    08-10-08 07:30 PM
    I have had my Curve for 2 weeks now and LOVE it. I have the pink Seidio case for it, but I still feel like I NEED to have a pink Curve too! Since I am still in the window to exchange, I think I am going to do so. My question to you all is if there is a way to back everything up on the SD card so that I can pop it into the new pink Curve and have everything up and running as if it were the old Curve? I'm looking for the fastest, easiest way to jump back in where I left off rather than having to reload everything.

Thanks for the fantastic forum!
    08-11-08 12:07 PM
    I have had my Curve for 2 weeks now and LOVE it. I have the pink Seidio case for it, but I still feel like I NEED to have a pink Curve too! Since I am still in the window to exchange, I think I am going to do so. My question to you all is if there is a way to back everything up on the SD card so that I can pop it into the new pink Curve and have everything up and running as if it were the old Curve? I'm looking for the fastest, easiest way to jump back in where I left off rather than having to reload everything.

Thanks for the fantastic forum!
    Do you sync your Curve with your PC? All I did was a final sync with my silver curve on my PC, popped out the memory card and put the memory card in my new Curve and ran a sync with my PC. Just like before.

The BB software also has a back up option, you can back up your phone on your pc and then use it to transfer to your new phone.

You will love the pink curve
    08-11-08 12:49 PM
    I do, but I was worried about getting everything back the way it was (themes, icon order, 3rd party aps, etc.) I'll go ahead and do a final sync tonight and then hold my breath! Either way, I've only had the phone two weeks so it won't be that hard to get back up in running quickly. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm going to take the plunge as soon as I can get my hands on a pink one!
    08-11-08 01:14 PM
    po op.

It sits in a fedex facility, not on the truck for delivery today. 2 day delivery doesn't get delivered on the 3rd day. booooo.
    08-11-08 01:18 PM
    I do, but I was worried about getting everything back the way it was (themes, icon order, 3rd party aps, etc.) I'll go ahead and do a final sync tonight and then hold my breath! Either way, I've only had the phone two weeks so it won't be that hard to get back up in running quickly. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm going to take the plunge as soon as I can get my hands on a pink one!
    Try the back up option with your software. I had to re-do some settings and stuff - but it was worth it. I love my pink phone (can't say that enough...)
    08-11-08 01:21 PM
    po op.

It sits in a fedex facility, not on the truck for delivery today. 2 day delivery doesn't get delivered on the 3rd day. booooo.

Oh man, that hurts But it is worth the wait
    08-11-08 01:22 PM
132 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD