07-04-09 12:56 PM
132 123 ...
tools
    Oh man! Today's Sunday paper has a Vz flyer featuring the PINK CURVE! It is a beauty!

I just got my silver curve a week ago But I got a beautiful pink leather Sena flipper case for it, so I am happy!

I orginally started with the Palm Centro about 3 weeks ago, and the phone was lousy, so I decided to take the plunge into the BB world and I passed the pink Pearl which was so tempting, and went for the "plain" Curve, but I wanted the full keyboard more than I wanted pink Hard decision....

And VZ has been so good to me, I wouldn't dare ask for another exchange. But for those that are waiting for a new BB, here you go
    08-03-08 09:15 AM
    It isn't out yet. I just called VZW, and they don't have it listed anywhere yet. Also, it isn't listed on the website. I'm going to check with the store later today when they open.

But if it comes in before 8/21, I'm returning my curve I just got and getting the pink!
    08-03-08 09:16 AM
    I am in Michigan and it's in their flyer today - hope you get yours, it sure is sweet!
    08-03-08 09:22 AM
    I am in Michigan and it's in their flyer today - hope you get yours, it sure is sweet!
    I concur, it is in the flyer in New Mexico as well.
    08-03-08 09:29 AM
    I do have it in my flyer in Southern California, but VZW customer service says they don't have it.
    08-03-08 09:35 AM
    They may have limited stock right now. Only avail in stores for the moment. Might want to contact a local store in your area to see if they have them. Would look really bad to release and ad and not have the phone
    08-03-08 09:37 AM
    They may have limited stock right now. Only avail in stores for the moment. Might want to contact a local store in your area to see if they have them. Would look really bad to release and ad and not have the phone
    YEs, I plan to go to the store when they open...only 7:35am here right now...
    08-03-08 09:38 AM
    Might just want to call the store. SAve time and gas. You can check 411, phone book, or go to VZW.com and at the top click on store locator.

Good luck
    08-03-08 09:40 AM
    Called my local store and they said not in the stores yet. He said try back in the middle of the week and see where they are at then......
    08-03-08 12:22 PM
    so thats why I got my silver curve for $49! O well I'll stick with the awesome price and get a pink skin!
    08-03-08 12:50 PM
    My store knows nothing about it. I suggested they pick up an LA Times and take a look at the slicky ad. They said maybe this Friday when they get their shipments.
    08-03-08 01:05 PM
    I want a pink curve!! I'm jealous! Looks like I will just have to resort to buying new housing for my 8320. oh well. I hope u verizon gals enjoy the pink one tho! Its purty!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 01:24 PM
    Great...here I've been telling my wife how great the Curve is for the last month and now, that's it's available in pink, she's going to want one.
    08-03-08 04:44 PM
    I would trade my pink Pearl in a heartbeat for the pink Curve. As soon as I spotted it in the VZW flyer, my jaw dropped. Since I've had my Pearl since January, guess I'll be saving my pennies to buy one outright.
    08-03-08 05:25 PM
    I spoke with the verizon corp store in my area and they said middle of August. No date, but that is as close he could tell me. The wife saw it in the ad on sunday and wanted it today but they dont have it yet. Why would you put it in your ad if you werent going to have it for another 2 weeks?
    08-04-08 03:05 PM
    I called and they said Aug 15
    08-04-08 04:47 PM
    I faxed the ad to customer service at Verizon. The rep took it to the next level - called me back and said it was a huge error by the marketing department and that there *will not* be a pink curve. They will be printing a retraction for the mistake.
    08-04-08 09:42 PM
    Hi. I was wondering if you were serious that there was not going to be a Verizon pink curve?? I find it hard to believe that their marketing dept printed a completely wrong campaign......... I was really consdiering getting one, and now am disappointed!
    08-04-08 10:01 PM
    SHe is correct, there was an error.
    08-04-08 10:02 PM
    HI again! Thanks for the answer, but an error on the whole thing, like really NO pink curve, or just the timing it will be available........
    08-04-08 10:04 PM
    The only info I got today is that it is not available and no release time as of now. wish I could tell you more.
    08-04-08 10:07 PM
    OK thanks. Do you think you would post a thread if they were going to be available to let us know???

Have a good night!
    08-04-08 10:09 PM
    Believe me, most of the time customers know way before we do. In this case there was an unfortunate mis-print
    08-04-08 10:15 PM
    My wife was prepared to buy a silver curve yesterday and the rep told her it would be here sometime near the middle of the month. Why would he turn down the sale if he didn't have some kind of communication telling him that it was on its way sometime soon? He even went as far as saying that he would hold one when they come in and give us a call.
    Lastrid has never lead me astray, but did you get communication confirming that it was an error?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 09:57 AM
    Yes the ad was an error. I am sure teh device is coming, but no release as of yet.
    08-05-08 04:34 PM
132 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD