Had some odd problems over the past 2 months with my phone. Last month I was trying to do an auto pay over the phone for my light bill.

I had to enter my account #, then the credit card # ... it kept saying try again on the account # and hanging up on me after 3 tries I finally got past that a few times, and I was entering the CC info it would be like

4602 5555 5555 5555

and the voice would say "Ok, that's 4600 5555 5555 5555" or a variation. Again after 3 times they end the call so it had to be paid in person. I double checked that the #'s I was dialing showed up on my screen.

Now, I've had no problems when I call Google voice, it asks for my pin and the # to call, no problems at all. When I call Youmail to check my voicemail, no problems.

Now today I called Walgreens to fill an RX over the phone, "press 1, press 3, press 8" that had no problem. I get to where they are asking for my RX # and it acted like I wasn't pushing enough buttons, had to use a friend's cell phone.

I have problems when typing emails or sms, anywhere else just a few automated systems. Ideers?
    07-19-10 02:14 PM
    I have problems when typing emails or sms, anywhere else just a few automated systems. Ideers?
    ahh so you DO have problems entering everywhere else too ?? .... or was that a typo? What do the deer have to do with it ?
    Last edited by DavidNC; 07-20-10 at 05:56 PM.
    07-20-10 05:52 PM
    Your keyboard my be going out. It happened to me a couple months ago, and it is starting to act up again. Try the normal batt pull and then you may have to either take it to a repair store or convince a VZW tech that it is a hardware issue over the phone. I am on sprint so I just took it to a repair store and they replaced my whole keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by IMP42; 07-20-10 at 10:05 PM.
    07-20-10 10:02 PM
    Of course, that is all assuming that you are having issues on more than just your electric company and Walgreen's. If it is just those two, it may be an issue on their side.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD