I heard a rumor from some friends that the Iphone was going to be available through Verizon sometime in 2010. I thought this was the best place to find out since you guys know everything, is there any truth to this?
    07-18-09 11:52 PM
    I heard a rumor from some friends that the Iphone was going to be available through Verizon sometime in 2010. I thought this was the best place to find out since you guys know everything, is there any truth to this?
    i believe iphone is an exclusive product sold to att..?
    07-19-09 12:57 AM
    This sounds to be a huge rumor. Doesn't sound plausible to me at all due to AT&TS and Iphones contract together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 01:01 AM
    I had an article about this but I lost it. You should be able to google it and find it.
    07-19-09 01:03 AM
    Well, since Verizon has a partnership with Vodafone overseas and Vodafone has contracts for iphones in 15 markets around the world, I would say it should not be a surprise. I would think it would be around the time when LTE has become readily available. At&t's Apple contract expires 2010, but I read somewhere where they extended the contract another year to expire in 2011. I don't think At&t will loose the iphone, but eventually it will not be exclusive in the US.
    07-19-09 01:23 AM
    i believe iphone is an exclusive product sold to att..?
    Thats what I thought but now I heard this! So does anyone know for sure?
    07-19-09 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD