Im thinking of buying the iphone for full retail because im not up for an upgrade until feb 2012..my question is, i current receive the 20 dollar a month discount for unlimited data and text. If i switch the iphone will i still receive this discount?
    03-31-11 09:30 PM
    What phone do you currently have? Of you have the promotion than ou get to keep it. It is easier if you dot have a BlackBerry since nothing has to change. If you have a BB the promotion will drop off when they change the data from Blackberry unlimited to Smartphone unlimited. You just need to call in and request an inactive pricing promotion recovery. The form takes 2-3 days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 11:14 PM
    Im thinking of buying the iphone for full retail because im not up for an upgrade until feb 2012..my question is, i current receive the 20 dollar a month discount for unlimited data and text. If i switch the iphone will i still receive this discount?
    If you currently have an iPhone, you should be good. However, if you're switching from a BB, you may not be able to keep it. However, you may since its still a smartphone. Best thing to do would be to call and ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 11:59 PM
    Yes i have a blackberry...thanks guys
    04-01-11 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD