Today, Verizon introduced Nationwide + Mexico. This plan allows customers to use their anytime minutes while roaming in mexico and this plan is only $15 more than your normal plan. You're allowed to use your peak minutes + 1000 night/weekend minutes.

It gets better than that. From now until June 30, customers who activate on this plan and/or switch to this plan for 30 days will get a $15 credit on their bill (First month free!). This is a great addition for southwest customers who frequently travel to mexico. This is just one more Verizon Wireless Exclusive.
    05-03-09 01:45 PM
    Today, Verizon introduced Nationwide + Mexico. This plan allows customers to use their anytime minutes while roaming in mexico and this plan is only $15 more than your normal plan. You're allowed to use your peak minutes + 1000 night/weekend minutes.

It gets better than that. From now until June 30, customers who activate on this plan and/or switch to this plan for 30 days will get a $15 credit on their bill (First month free!). This is a great addition for southwest customers who frequently travel to mexico. This is just one more Verizon Wireless Exclusive.
    this is great i go to mexico on a yearly basis so ill switch when i go this summer. Thanks for the heads up man.
    05-03-09 02:06 PM
    No problem. Enjoy your trip!
    05-03-09 02:08 PM
    Today, Verizon introduced Nationwide + Mexico.
    Perfect for kids needing co call back home from break. "Hello Mom? I am in Puerto Penasco with a sore throat & fever. Can I come home now?". Mom: "NO!".

Seriously though this is a great deal. Now what we need is something like this for Canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 03:24 PM
    We already have Nationwide + Canada
    05-03-09 03:55 PM
    Not to mention, if you get this plan - I believe there is a promotion that the first month gets a $15 credit. Not sure how long it is. BUM, any input?
    05-03-09 05:02 PM
    Not to mention, if you get this plan - I believe there is a promotion that the first month gets a $15 credit. Not sure how long it is. BUM, any input?
    From his initial post:
    It gets better than that. From now until June 30, customers who activate on this plan and/or switch to this plan for 30 days will get a $15 credit on their bill (First month free!).
    I got confused. When I mentioned Canada, I had DATA in my mind.

05-03-09 05:44 PM
    I just wanted to hear it again Actually missed that part. Thank you for pointing that out
    05-03-09 06:43 PM
    Now a question for this. My dad might have to go due to family emergency. His mom is sick. Does having this plan allow me to call him with out any problem?

05-04-09 05:34 PM
    If you call an american number it doesn't matter where they are you do not get charged.
    05-04-09 06:58 PM
    Thank you weekend bum.

05-04-09 07:06 PM
    No problem.
    05-04-09 07:17 PM
    Is there such a thing as "nationwide + canada"? I spend a few days a year in Canada. Hoping there is a way I can turn a feature on and off, rather than paying for roaming minutes.
    05-09-09 08:40 PM
    Yes there is

Nationwide + Canada
    Last edited by lastraid; 05-09-09 at 08:59 PM.
    05-09-09 08:56 PM
    Does this plan include data such as email and web browseing. If not can it be added also.
    05-09-09 09:12 PM
    Per the website I believe you would need the global data plan. Keep in mind I do ot deal a lot with global at this time.

$69.99 Monthly Access Plan: Unlimited

$64.99 Unlimited Feature w/Voice Calling Plan

Pay Per Use Plan: $0.002/KB THis would be if data works in the area you are with yor current data plan I believe.

THe other above can be added and removed as needed and the price would be prorated
    05-09-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD