Not to sound new (which I am)........

Do I need it? Or will the Email and Messaging plan be enough...

I would like to have facebook and stuff on the Storm when I get it. Also, while connected to the app store will I be charged for internet use?

04-23-09 05:53 PM
    verizon wont allow you to use the storm without having a data plan.. which is better for you to use the storm with the data cause you wont be surprised at the bill... personal and corporate data plan is available and ..
    if personal 29.99
    corporate 44.99
    04-23-09 05:55 PM
    With the basic data plan will i be charged for looking at facebook or twitter?
    04-23-09 05:59 PM
    With the basic data plan will i be charged for looking at facebook or twitter?
    no it is unlimited internet usage with either data plan
    04-23-09 06:05 PM
    It covers Email, Internet, download and use of applications. It does not cover tethering your BlackBerry to your laptop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 06:15 PM
    welcome, havok, to this dysfunctional family that is crackberry...

i have the 29.99 plan which covers vz navigator usage (previously they charged me airtime on a regular phone). it covers all the web usage and email usage as well as long as your email isn't a company email address (that is, if you go to work and open outlook and it shows your email). you can have up to 10 personal email address from places like yahoo mail, gmail, cox, aol, hotmail, vzw blackberry mail, etc.

if you do have company email but don't want to pay the 20 dollars extra, you can open a gmail account and have all your company email forward to the gmail account, which allow you to have push email without the cost.
    04-23-09 06:39 PM
    Thanks guys...
    I appreciate the input, and can not wait to till the 4th of May to get my Storm!
    04-23-09 06:44 PM
    It does NOT include TXT (sms) messages.
    04-23-09 08:48 PM