when i click on the browser it goes right up until the end on "requesting" and nothing. I'm showing 1XEV for my signal with full bars. i even did a battery pull and i'm pretty sure i closed out all running applications. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-03-08 09:00 PM
    I always test my data connection by sending myself a pin. ...can you send yourself a pin?
    01-03-08 09:06 PM
    bb, I'm on Verizon, just tried mine, working fine here in the Northeast.
    Where you located besides USA?
    01-03-08 09:11 PM
    I cannot. Let me see if my google maps will connect. brb, my station is in the basement of an old hospital. Oh yeah and "John Clark for Moderator"
    01-03-08 09:12 PM
    I'm good now. woo hoo! maybe the threat to "bb jr." being taken out into 10 degree weather here in downtown detroit made it act right. thank you everyone!
    01-03-08 09:22 PM
    bbsadaj- it wasn't just you. I noticed the same thing a couple hours ago, although the browser seems fine now. My email accounts-work and vzw.blackberry.net- have been acting up all day (messages not coming through). I was thinking about sending the service books since the Blackberry bis site says, "If you are experiencing difficulties sending or receiving email from your BlackBerry device, send service books to your device." . Perhaps it was a regional issue for VZW? I'm in MN.
    01-03-08 09:29 PM
    I was having problems yesterday as well and I was in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia so it wasn't just regional.
    01-04-08 01:22 AM
    Not just you buddy. My VZW internet did not work at about 8:05PM eastern time. was out for about an hour or two i would say.
    01-04-08 05:04 AM
    I had the same problem yesterday! BB Browser was completely broken but I got data to everything else including Opera. After an extended battery pull and forcing the security options to run a test and diagnostic on the network, it seemed to work again.
    01-04-08 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD