I just got a BB and I know nothing AT ALL. I was able to set up my email but can you use the internet from the phone? Like could I go to the actual ebay site ? If so how do I get there or get that set up? I have a data plan...HELP!
    10-07-08 05:49 PM
    click on your menu key, find your browser, click it and it should pop up with a verizon start page most likely.
    Click your menu key again and select "go to" and type in ebay.com (the www is usually prefilled)

Welcome to CB!
    10-07-08 05:53 PM
    Welcome to CB. Please avoid cross posting:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/im-...nternet-80037/

That being said, as long as your data plan has been activated, all you need to do is open your browser and select Menu>Go To. From there, you can type in your desired URL.
    10-07-08 05:53 PM
    ps - check out this for some great tutorials on how to do stuff.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    10-07-08 05:54 PM
    m.ebay.com is the mobile site for EBAY!
    10-07-08 06:11 PM
    m.ebay.com is the mobile site for EBAY!
    Sure is.

However, I do not believe you can do things like bid from the mobile eBay site. Correct me if I'm wrong..?
    10-07-08 06:12 PM
    You can bid and buy it now on the mobile site. You can also pay for a won auction using the mobile web!

eBay mobile

There ARE certain things you cannot do via the mobile site (such as pay the balance on your seller account and send invoice to a buyer). That's where Opera Mini comes in handy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-07-08 at 06:22 PM.
    10-07-08 06:18 PM
    also you may want to download opera mini. It is a browser that will allow you to view and visit sites that the default browser wont. Hated it at first but now my standard browser icon is hidden.
    10-09-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD