I have the "NATIONWIDE EMAIL & MESSAGING 450 MINS UNLIM BLACKBERRY $99.99" plan with Verizon. My question is, does the unlimited messaging cover international outgoing and incoming SMS or its just for the United States? I would be most grateful if anyone can give me a hand with this. Thanks!
    05-14-10 12:31 PM
    As long as you are in your home area.. meaning that you are still in VZW's network... you can send text,emails to anyone, and recieve them from anyone.. I know that receving them should not be problem.. Sending texts might be an issue cause if it's an international #.. But BBM should not be a problem sending emails will not be a problem..
    Last edited by Rig415; 05-14-10 at 01:29 PM.
    05-14-10 01:27 PM
    I have the "NATIONWIDE EMAIL & MESSAGING 450 MINS UNLIM BLACKBERRY $99.99" plan with Verizon. My question is, does the unlimited messaging cover international outgoing and incoming SMS or its just for the United States? I would be most grateful if anyone can give me a hand with this. Thanks!
    International text is not included.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 03:33 PM
    Thanks for the reply. My girlfriend lives abroad and does not have a blackberry for the time being so BBM is not an option. I looked at international rates and wow its expensive.
    05-14-10 04:38 PM
    I looked at international rates and wow its expensive.
    Why are people so surprised with this?
    05-14-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD