Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real

2 4.88%
  • Fake

34 82.93%
  • A yawner

4 9.76%
  • WHO CARES? ME THINX ME IS GONNA WET ME DRAWERS!

2 4.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    This was just sent to me by one of my guys. Supposedly, is is yet another image of the BlackBerry 99XX (aka Pluto). The latest is that it will be 700MHz LTE/800MHz CDMA (sorry Sprint), with full GPS, VCast, Rhapsody & Visual VM capable.

Whether it is real or not, it could give some more to yap about.
    04-11-09 01:36 AM
    Looks nice.
    04-11-09 03:35 AM
    I will wait for the REAL thing. THat is when all fin begins and will once again set some carrier apart
    04-11-09 07:54 AM
    My gut tells me its a fake...yet, I want to believe.
    I understand that the Niagara is coming sometime this year...it will finally get me to switch to VZW.
    What is the timetable for Pluto...2010?
    04-11-09 08:57 AM
    Although I must add, there are test areas that are up running for LTE with VZW. NOw this might one of the first test devices that VZW is working with. So it might actually be real. LTE is scheduled for roll out end of this year, if this is the case, then there will need to be devices to support it
    04-11-09 09:03 AM
    How great would it be to have the job of testing all the new and potential BB releases!
    04-11-09 09:18 AM
    How great would it be to have the job of testing all the new and potential BB releases!

How bad would it suck to be bored by the time it was released? Or to be the person who has to document, report and/or fix bugs?

Pretty picture, but give me a trackball please. I have a touchscreen PC at home, but it still came with a mouse...
    04-11-09 09:30 AM
    Well, they had to do something with those old 8830 keyboard moulds.

It may improve typing over the Storm somewhat, but not by much
    04-11-09 09:41 AM
    Pretty picture, but give me a trackball please. I have a touchscreen PC at home, but it still came with a mouse...
    I am leaning the same way. First they take the wheel, now they are taking the trackball...

And, for our mobile-viewing crowd, who can't view attachments:

04-11-09 11:17 AM
    it has to be a photo shop or a theme
    but just as lastraid stated ...wait to the real one comes out
    04-11-09 11:21 AM
    It does look like an advertising image - you know, where there is a disclaimer at the bottom telling us "screen image simulated" or something like that.

Still, it came from someone who is a lot closer to product that I will ever be and who likes to tease me with stuff. He also adds one of those disclaimers like "you didn't get this from me" or "I will deny even knowing you" or "I know where you live!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 11:33 AM
    Touch screens are the hot item of the week. I do not know why, I cannot stand them. just my personal preference
    04-11-09 11:43 AM
    I like the look of it if it's legit that is. I think I have to have a trackball though...
    04-11-09 11:44 AM
    the phone looks like a storm and another phone photoshoped together. You cant tell if you look right where the screen meets the keyboard. LOL to bad its a fake looks cool.
    04-11-09 11:52 AM
    the phone looks like a storm and another phone photoshoped together. You cant tell if you look right where the screen meets the keyboard. LOL to bad its a fake looks cool.
    Actually, the more I look at it, the more I see a little blunder in the screen image at the upper right - notice how the corner encroaches on the metal rim?

Then again, simulated images do this - I recall when the first flat screen TVs came out (CRT, not flat panel) and the Sunday ad circulars showed images from a non-flat screen TV.

What I see in the above image is a narrowed Bold with the Storm screen image overlaid. But isn't that what we're being told is basically the Niagara & Pluto?

We will wait & see what comes. If Niagara is trackball & Pluto is touchscreen, I will go Niagara. My thumb will not comfortably reach the screen to navigate, the way it does with a trackball.
    04-11-09 12:05 PM
    So, no one's noticed that there's no Call, End, Blackberry or Escape button yet.

I'm voting fake . . .
    04-11-09 02:43 PM
    So, no one's noticed that there's no Call, End, Blackberry or Escape button yet.

I'm voting fake . . .
    That is too funny - I completely missed the obvious, looking for the Photoshop clues.

I am sending a reply email with a sizeable ration of trash right now.

04-11-09 02:50 PM

I'm voting fake . . .
    this was the first thing i saw.

/fake
    04-11-09 03:13 PM
    HAHAHA I see it too (the corners patruding into the medal as if it was pasted on using photoshop! This thing is totally fake for sure!
    04-11-09 03:47 PM
    throw a trackball on there with the ability to enable or disable it and i would buy this one.
    04-11-09 03:54 PM

I'm voting fake . . .
    That's the very first thing I saw when looking at the picture. Plus I see the screen protruding into the metal. Obviously shopped.

04-11-09 05:26 PM
    Haha, it's not even a question. Looks like it was made in MS Paint. Obviously fake.
    04-11-09 07:29 PM
    Agreed, poor Photoshop composite. Fake.
    04-11-09 09:32 PM
    Haha, it's not even a question. Looks like it was made in MS Paint. Obviously fake.
    Aw come on. They at least used MS Draw!

04-11-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD