06-25-09 04:08 PM
33 12
tools
    The problem I keep seeing is you were talking about using the I'm client, which u have to log onto the mobile web.

Which IM client do you use on the web with a dumbphone?
    06-25-09 06:14 AM
    The problem I keep seeing is you were talking about using the I'm client, which u have to log onto the mobile web. If you r talking about the I'm built into the phone that is much different and why would it have been suggested? But if that's what you are talking about with the I'm 'client' then yea sure you are right. Just remember to use the I'm client you have to be logged onto the mobile web. To use it built into the phone is kinda pointless to suggest to someone trying to reduce costs. I am guessing twin x...by the way you say yoy attend vow meetings you are an indirect agent. Most ppl that work for vzw and have any kind of senority...or r a little higher up don't tell ppl they work there. But hey to each his own.
    Wow, you really are out there aren't you?
    In software you have client side and server side. EVERYTHING on a cellphone is client side because you are not running the serving computer. Before you try to push the misinformation label (there is no space in the middle of misinformation) you might want to make sure you're not dealing with a principal of one of the country's largest independent telecom contractors and testing firms. I would have to say some members here know more about Israel Telecom than you know about verizon. I saw the big reach you made about the senior plan in trying to smear people here. I can't help but also note you were so far off base you didn't bother to respond to your grilling on that one. Maybe you need to sit back, learn and avoid the temptation to hit that reply button. In your case, feel free to mentally relabel it INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH.

You catch him in an error it is almost always semantics, a misunderstanding or a misinterpretation.

Which IM client do you use on the web with a dumbphone?
    There are several that usually come with the phone and a few more you can D/L from verizon. I don't use them so I can't tell you exactly which ones but I am sure yahoo and aol are included.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by DesertDogs; 06-25-09 at 11:48 AM.
    06-25-09 11:39 AM
    I'm clients use text messaging on dumb phones so she would be using texts anyways. So you guys might as well stick with the text messaging. Do you guys not have free IN texting?

They said they were on the 250 msg plan. This is the only one that doesnt have IN texting. BIG reason why I went to the 500.
    06-25-09 11:50 AM
    They said they were on the 250 msg plan. This is the only one that doesnt have IN texting. BIG reason why I went to the 500.
    But caution on this. IMs are not included with unlimited or mobile to mobile.

06-25-09 11:53 AM
    No, you need to stop with your ill-informed lunacy.

I do not have to call VZW - I am behind the scenes & can be found in VZW conferences several times per month.

I include a print of the VZW info provided above - I am able to back up what I say, while you just spout off.

Non-smartphone IM apps ALL run through text. Make sure you note that IMs are NOT part of the unlimited portion of your plan, as well.

Maybe you need to call VZW & get your misinformation set straight. Then go back to school & learn to read, write & comprehend English. Dropping out after failing second grade will assure you stay living in your parents' basement surfing the Internet in your underwear for a long time.
    Another one bites the dust. Someday Twins will get the respect he deserves and folks will research what he's saying and see that he's always right on target.
    06-25-09 01:00 PM
    Another one bites the dust. Someday Twins will get the respect he deserves and folks will research what he's saying and see that he's always right on target.
    It didn't help that I saw a few other posts in other threads where this same person used bad logic, little sense and still accused him of spreading ***mis information***

06-25-09 02:19 PM
    I know what's available. But there seems to be a misunderstanding because she keeps referring to " the one that's not on the phone" so I am curious as to what I M client she is talking about

FYI Mobile I M on the phone includes AIM, MSN Live, and Yahoo

06-25-09 04:04 PM
    I know what's available. But there seems to be a misunderstanding because she keeps referring to " the one that's not on the phone" so I am curious as to what I M client she is talking about

FYI Mobile I M on the phone includes AIM, MSN Live, and Yahoo

I dont know what she's talking about. She's pushing a storm so the IM client is built right in.
    06-25-09 04:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD