i currently using verizon tou, if i buy storm2 in ebay, am i unable to use my verizon simcard in my tour to my new phone?
    01-03-10 03:47 AM
    i currently using verizon tou, if i buy storm2 in ebay, am i unable to use my verizon simcard in my tour to my new phone?
    You can, just make sure that you "unregister" it from your Tour. You may want to call and have them deactivate the SIM so you can activate it on the Storm 2.
    01-03-10 09:27 AM
    Unless you are using the global network your sim wont do anything. youll have to call and register the storm 2
    01-03-10 11:14 AM
    what number should i call? thanks for the help
    01-03-10 06:14 PM
    regular customer service. They should be able to remove a SIM from the line.
    01-03-10 09:01 PM
    and if i switch to new phone can i use my older BBM pin to the new phone?
    01-03-10 10:11 PM
    and if i switch to new phone can i use my older BBM pin to the new phone?
    No. Each BB has its own unique pin. It should transfer your contacts if you do a restore or device switch wizard. You can also back up your contacts on BBM 5.0
    01-03-10 10:31 PM
    so i need to invite all my contact again. Thank you very much for the info
    01-03-10 11:31 PM
    My Verizon SIM is only active when I travel abroad. Even then I have to call VZW Global Services and register my SIM card for each activation. So it shouldn't matter what SIM card you use. Nor do you even need a SIM card if you're only on domestic CDMA networks.
    01-04-10 12:22 AM
    My Verizon SIM is only active when I travel abroad. Even then I have to call VZW Global Services and register my SIM card for each activation. So it shouldn't matter what SIM card you use. Nor do you even need a SIM card if you're only on domestic CDMA networks.

VZW Global can be reached at (800) 711-8300
    01-04-10 12:23 AM
    That's the way it works in most cases, but I see a lot of devices with activated SIM cards that do not need it. So it's good to check. And Global Services is 1-800-711-8300.
    01-04-10 12:26 AM

VZW Global can be reached at (800) 711-8300
    That's not what i mean, i still want to use the simcard, i only want to change my phone to storm 2, i still want to use the same number
    01-04-10 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD