06-07-09 03:59 PM
56 123
tools
    amosrock -

Someone made a really good point in there that I think got skipped over.

You didn't go onto your computer and tell your IM clients to forward to your cell phone did you? Ever? Because if you did that is what is causing the text charges.
    06-06-09 06:47 PM
    amosrock -

You didn't go onto your computer and tell your IM clients to forward to your cell phone did you? Ever? Because if you did that is what is causing the text charges.

this is very true and makes a good point.. as they would be considered text messages..
    06-06-09 08:08 PM
    amosrock -

Nah I don't use IM on my computer...don't even have the programs installed lol
    06-07-09 01:53 PM
    Nah I don't use IM on my computer...don't even have the programs installed lol
    Thats just weird. I've used yahoo, aim ,and beejive, and never been charged for texts. I've never used the gmail one.. I can't help but think that might be the culprit.
    06-07-09 01:56 PM
    Thats just weird. I've used yahoo, aim ,and beejive, and never been charged for texts. I've never used the gmail one.. I can't help but think that might be the culprit.

Do you think that could be it? I did use GTalk a lot more than any of the others...anyone wanna test this theory?
    06-07-09 02:06 PM
    I use GTalk, and none of my Text messages coincide with the times / number of GTalk messages I send. Sorry.
    06-07-09 03:59 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD