Though unfortunately much sooner than I was hoping to. I'd been with AT&T since the beginning of the year, and I was waiting for the Storm 2 to drop before I made the switch. I was already less than satisfied with the service I had (or lack thereof). I won't go into specifics, but AT&T ticked me off ROYALLY which involves a recent issue with the Bold I had. They angered me enough that the last penny they'll get from me is the ETF, which I will GLADLY pay.

So I'm back...with a Storm 1. Personally I like this device, the only glitches I've experienced were resolved with an OS upgrade. I haven't had any of the usual problems that are reported on these forums. Of course though...if that Storm 2 is released BEFORE my 30 days are up...I'll pick one up
    09-21-09 01:00 AM
    I'm hoping for you to get the S2 but I don't think it will be out untill the 11th of nov

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 01:06 AM
    I'm hoping for you to get the S2 but I don't think it will be out untill the 11th of nov

you're probably right. If that's the case, it's okay...I can live with my Storm 1
    09-21-09 01:09 AM
    A big problem with this entire situation is now he won't get new customer or upgrade pricing on the new phone.

09-21-09 02:01 AM
    A big problem with this entire situation is now he won't get new customer or upgrade pricing on the new phone.

It's alright. The "within 30 days" thing was just wishful thinking on my part. I'm not going to expect a special favor from Verizon or anyone because a newer model is released. I'm perfectly content with the current Storm, and if this is to be my phone the next 2 years, then I gladly accept that.
    09-21-09 12:11 PM
    Welcome Home!

09-21-09 12:22 PM
    It's alright. The "within 30 days" thing was just wishful thinking on my part. I'm not going to expect a special favor from Verizon or anyone because a newer model is released. I'm perfectly content with the current Storm, and if this is to be my phone the next 2 years, then I gladly accept that.
    So nice to see a post from someone who is NOT trying to work the system. I'm glad you enjoy your Storm, and your new service.
    09-21-09 12:54 PM
    Welcome Home!

Thanks! I've had VZW service before. I ended it for the sake of saving a few bucks on my monthly bill. The sad thing is, it took 6 months before I realized I had truly sacrificed EXCELLENT service for a lower bill. Never again though.
    09-21-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD