Quick question, if my order is placed online, will i be treated the same when I take my phone into a VZW store as someone that purchased in a store? Or will they tell my I have to make all claims online? Thanks
    04-18-10 10:29 AM
    Yes you will recieve the same treatment in the stores as online. Infact i think you get better treatment in the store than online tech support.
    04-18-10 10:31 AM
    Doesn't matter where you got your phone (VZW store, reseller, VZW web or 3rd party online) you will get the same treatment as the phone is provided by VZW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 10:47 AM
    Thank you, thats what i figured but my gf recently went in a VZW about an issue with a phone she purchases at vzw. com and they told her since it was an online purchase they couldnt help her. I figured they were just being lazy and didnt want to have to help.
    04-18-10 10:55 AM
    You can purchase online and then go to the store at anytime if you have problems or need anything. We have done this several times without any issues!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 11:04 AM
    you can go to a store with no problem.
    04-29-10 08:36 AM
    What about returning a phone to a store that you got over the phone from VZ?
    05-02-10 02:07 PM
    What about returning a phone to a store that you got over the phone from VZ?
    You asked this question already.
    05-02-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD