08-18-09 07:35 PM
37 12
tools
    All you have to do is write the corporate office. They will create a personal plan, just for you!
    08-16-09 03:17 PM
    Issue was taken care of today to more than my satisfaction. Thanks to those that helped. BTW, I am still enjoying the tethering for free too and this had nothing to do with it; however, thanks for keeping tabs on me. Can someone not come on a forum, ask a simple question, and get a polite response? I choose not to go into my business and air it on a forum. If you have been through 6 people with 1 company and still do not have your issue resolved it should be escalated. Not all of us Alltel/Verizon customer's are idiots.
    Pretty sure no one called you an i d i o t in fact everyone seemed very polite.
    08-16-09 03:27 PM
    Why wouldn't the forum let me type i d i o t without staring it out like this *****
    08-16-09 03:28 PM
    Why wouldn't the forum let me type i d i o t without staring it out like this *****
    Crackberry has certain censorships up to aid in keeping the boards clean.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 04:03 PM
    yeah... apparently i d i o t and b u t t are curses but damn isnt...
    08-16-09 08:46 PM
    All you have to do is write the corporate office. They will create a personal plan, just for you!
    so if I call the corp office and complain about my blackberry working perfectly with no issues... HOW DARE THEY... I get a free tether plan? COOL

LMAO
    08-16-09 08:47 PM
    Yeah. It totally works! Do it! If they don't just tell them you're an attorney and that you'll sue it works for everyone else!
    08-16-09 08:53 PM
    planetfeedback.com is also a great place to have your voice heard! Write a good letter that makes sense and they will call you back
    08-16-09 11:27 PM
    Free tethering? All I have to do is complain to 6 people who were most likely doing their job correctly and then complain to someone higher up? Verizon is amazing!
    08-16-09 11:41 PM
    Free tethering? All I have to do is complain to 6 people who were most likely doing their job correctly and then complain to someone higher up? Verizon is amazing!

Actually all you have to do is be with Alltel and tethering long before the merger for free to qualify.
    08-17-09 10:54 PM
    Actually all you have to do is be with Alltel and tethering long before the merger for free to qualify.
    True, but then I would be on here asking the idiotic question that you asked and having people make fun of me. Thankfully I'm smart
    08-18-09 10:23 AM
    True, but then I would be on here asking the idiotic question that you asked and having people make fun of me. Thankfully I'm smart

How can asking a question for which I did not know the answer be stupid? Were you not ever taught that the only stupid question is the one you do not ask? Please forgive me for not signing up for the Cellular Phone 101 class while in college. As for people making a mockery of me that is amusing as well.
    08-18-09 07:35 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD