08-18-09 08:35 PM
37 12
tools
    I have an issue with the local Verizon store here in my hometown. I was curious if anyone could tell me the email and physical address at Verizon to write with my concerns? I have emailed several people on the Verizon site; however, I would like to know if there is anyone in particular that I should be voicing my concerns to? I am tired of dealing with reps. on the phone as well as the associates and the manager at this particular location. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wm
    08-13-09 11:10 PM
    One Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge New Jersey

I'm sorry, I do not know the zipcode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 11:15 PM
    Care to expand on your issue?
    08-13-09 11:16 PM
    Care to expand on your issue?
    Sorry I really don't. It is very long and detailed.
    08-13-09 11:22 PM
    you can find the zipcode on postal service website. Suggest mailing the basking ridge office. Address your letter to VP of Customer Relations or whatever Verizon calls that person

08-13-09 11:24 PM
    Sorry I really don't. It is very long and detailed.
    Well you have to type it for an email anyways, just copy/paste.
    08-13-09 11:26 PM
    Well you have to type it for an email anyways, just copy/paste.
    Honestly this is an issue between myself and Verizon. I do not feel comfortable nor do I choose to air my issues on the board. Please understand.
    08-13-09 11:28 PM
    Suit yourself.
    08-13-09 11:31 PM
    Suit yourself.
    Rabbi, you do not hear very well or perhaps you choose not to listen. The man said he does not want his private information made public. If you have nothing to say in answer to his question why not show us your wisdom by remaining silent

08-13-09 11:39 PM
    He brought this issue to the public when he asked for the address, there are Verizon reps on here that would love to give him insight. If he wants to go writing executive blind, so be it.

I'm not jewish.
    08-13-09 11:55 PM
    He brought this issue to the public when he asked for the address, there are Verizon reps on here that would love to give him insight. If he wants to go writing executive blind, so be it.

I'm not jewish.

That is the main problem. I am not getting my "issues" resolved by any of the reps. on the phone, in-store, or the manager at the retail location that is why I have asked politely on here whom to contact. Thanks.

Wm
    08-14-09 12:10 AM
    That is the main problem. I am not getting my "issues" resolved by any of the reps. on the phone, in-store, or the manager at the retail location that is why I have asked politely on here whom to contact. Thanks.

Wm
    I direct you to my above posts. I am thoroughly convinced that weekendbum twinsx2dad and a couple others are here mostly to protect Big Red's image.

You need to address your concerns as follows:

VP, Customer Relations
    Verizon Wireless
    One Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge, NJ

(Zip code at usps.com)

08-14-09 12:32 AM
    I direct you to my above posts. I am thoroughly convinced that weekendbum twinsx2dad and a couple others are here mostly to protect Big Red's image.

VP, Customer Relations
    Verizon Wireless
    One Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge, NJ

(Zip code at usps.com)

Thanks for your help.

Wm
    08-14-09 12:42 AM
    You can always post anything on planetfeedback.com and write on it that you just want someone to contact you from the ceo's office so you can dive deeper into your issues, whatever they may be. Also let them know that you are so dissatisfied that you are considering changing carriers over it. Someone from the ceo's office should contact you promptly. Good luck. Remember we have all some sort of issues with someone in the past and can relate no matter the issue. peace
    08-14-09 12:44 AM
    No problem. Hope you get resolution. I know Big Red can be hard to work with sometimes. Keep your cool, don't yell and don't point fingers. They like people who are very civil and will go to great lengths to help you

08-14-09 12:46 AM
    I'm not here to protect Verizon's image. I'm here to help customers and I'm here because I enjoy blackberries, phones, and technology.
    08-14-09 01:22 AM

I don't think Verizon needs anyone on here to "protect" their image. Yes there are people who have issues with them and I hope they get worked out, but they will survive without internet forum defenders.

Hope all works out for you OP.
    08-14-09 01:30 AM

Wm
    From what I could tell in your previous posts regarding tethering - I hope you aren't complaining about paying for the tethering feature to executive relations.

You got away with not paying for 4 months. That's $120. You have no argument. It is what it is. Stealing. You may say it isn't, but if you are using a service without paying for it, then you are stealing that service. Just like if you hijacked cable or power - same difference.

Then you want to get mad at store reps and managers and even call center reps because you can't get your way. Because you have been a customer for so long. Sorry, but we have to go by rules. If you have an issue with Verizon Wireless take it up with them, but do not, do not, go blaming the reps and managers as being part of your problem. They are only doing their job.

I would really love to hear what those issues are. What customer service in the store and over the phone couldn't assist you with. But like I said - reading from your last posts about tethering it probably is something that is petty and you just can't get your way.
    08-14-09 03:33 PM
    08-14-09 04:52 PM
    Planetfeedback.com got me a call from "the office of the president of verizon wireless". Have to return the call still.
    08-14-09 05:29 PM

Wm
    This may have been said previously in the thread, but here it goes. Maybe you are getting your issue resolved but hearing "No" is not what you want to hear.

I would also like to add that I respect your decision not to air in public at the point of quoting this response. If you have aired it already but later then so be it. But I agree with you to stick to your guns.............
    08-14-09 06:02 PM

VP, Customer Relations
    Verizon Wireless
    One Verizon Way
    Basking Ridge, NJ

(Zip code at usps.com)

LOL ive never seen anyone sh*t on those 2. Like weekend said...there are many of us here that work for Verizon and understand the business and would rather help you with your issue instead of having your sending letters to people that the problem might not need to be escalated to.

Not that what I do is any of your business, but I don't have anything to do with Verizon or its agents. I know some folks from over there but that is because they are regular customers of the restraunt that I manage

McDs makes people angry.
    08-14-09 06:23 PM
    Issue was taken care of today to more than my satisfaction. Thanks to those that helped. BTW, I am still enjoying the tethering for free too and this had nothing to do with it; however, thanks for keeping tabs on me. Can someone not come on a forum, ask a simple question, and get a polite response? I choose not to go into my business and air it on a forum. If you have been through 6 people with 1 company and still do not have your issue resolved it should be escalated. Not all of us Alltel/Verizon customer's are idiots.
    08-14-09 07:36 PM
    I'm not here to protect Verizon's image. I'm here to help customers and I'm here because I enjoy blackberries, phones, and technology.
    hear hear

08-16-09 03:03 PM
    What!? I want tethering for free!?
    Weekendbum... how do I get that!?
    LOL
    08-16-09 03:08 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD