09-21-10 11:42 AM
27 12
tools
    Obviously hypothetical, but if you could have any phone out there on the market with Verizon as your wireless service provider, which phone would you choose?

Would it still be a BlackBerry (maybe a Torch)? Perhaps an iPhone 4? Some other phone completely. Just curious.
    09-03-10 06:19 PM
    The Verizon iPhone
    09-03-10 08:17 PM
    9780 But that's later down the road for CDMA
    09-03-10 08:20 PM
    storm 50 future phone that makes pancackes and brushes my teeth and walks my dog and it has the 100000000 tera herz processor lol i crack myself up sometimes...but in all seriusness i would love the storm 3 that sal leaks a while back that thing was abeast hope they really make it some time soon
    09-03-10 08:48 PM
    I have a tour now and wouldn't mind a bold. Have to stay with something blackberry and there doesn't seem to be anything new and good for blackberry coming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 08:55 PM
    Currently the bold 9650, it is by far the best phone ever for verizon.
    09-03-10 08:57 PM
    The torch!
    09-03-10 09:32 PM
    Probably an Evo.
    09-03-10 11:24 PM
    Torch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-04-10 12:16 AM
    A Samsung Galaxy S (Fascinate) with LTE capability.

Or an LTE BB Storm with 1 GB of RAM, at least a 1 GHz processor, a 3.75 to 4 inch High res screen, and OS 6 or better.
    09-04-10 01:23 AM
    I have what I want which is the Bold 9650 A co-worker is on T Mobile and she really wishes she could have my Bold instead of her's..........
    09-04-10 01:41 AM
    if Verizon had an Iphone, it would be a tough tough choice for me between getting an Iphone or staying with my trusty Blackberrys.
    09-04-10 12:03 PM
    if Verizon had an Iphone, it would be a tough tough choice for me between getting an Iphone or staying with my trusty Blackberrys.
    You know what, that's exactly why I brought up this question. That would be tough for many BB owners. But I am confident that I would stay with BB. I was in the Apple store yesterday at our mall and I was playing around with the iPhone 4, and I can't say I have expert analysis whatsoever, but it simply felt like a toy to me more than a business efficient tool. And I started to think, this is definitely a sweet piece of technology, but I could go get an iPod Touch and satisfy all those "toy" needs that I have; because I do have them.

But BlackBerry gets done exactly what I need it to. In fact, the 9650 I have right now is simply the best phone I have ever used. RIM gets a lot of flack, but this is a rock solid phone.

And back to the iPhone, if I ever lost pushed emails, I might go crazy. I am away from my PC a lot and rely heavily on getting those emails when they come in. Although I understand that push emails are negligible to many. But, yes, due purely to the sleekness of the iPhone and the responsiveness being paired with VZW excellent service, it would be something to consider.
    09-04-10 12:12 PM
    You know what, that's exactly why I brought up this question. That would be tough for many BB owners. But I am confident that I would stay with BB. I was in the Apple store yesterday at our mall and I was playing around with the iPhone 4, and I can't say I have expert analysis whatsoever, but it simply felt like a toy to me more than a business efficient tool. And I started to think, this is definitely a sweet piece of technology, but I could go get an iPod Touch and satisfy all those "toy" needs that I have; because I do have them.

But BlackBerry gets done exactly what I need it to. In fact, the 9650 I have right now is simply the best phone I have ever used. RIM gets a lot of flack, but this is a rock solid phone.

And back to the iPhone, if I ever lost pushed emails, I might go crazy. I am away from my PC a lot and rely heavily on getting those emails when they come in. Although I understand that push emails are negligible to many. But, yes, due purely to the sleekness of the iPhone and the responsiveness being paired with VZW excellent service, it would be something to consider.
    CNN still reports that Verizon is still due for an Iphone in January, but well have to wait and see what really happens. There are a lot of apps that the Iphone has that I wish Blackberrys had, but I love the look of Blackberry and there OS a lot more compared to the Iphone, but both phones have there good points. Iphone, I love all the apps and all the fun stuff you can do on it, Blackberry, I love the look of them and they are a very fast phone when you want to get things done on them. It really is a tough decision when and If Verizon gets it next year. I really Love RIM and my 9650, its been flawless! Who knows, by next year RIM might have some other kind of new Blackberry to come out that we will all want. tough call either way
    09-04-10 03:17 PM
    Torch...pretty pretty please?
    09-05-10 07:54 AM
    Got the DroidX, am very happy!
    09-05-10 12:00 PM
    Got the DroidX, am very happy!
    i wont do that again. I returned the Droid X for the Bold 9650. The Droid X was way to big and personally hate the Android OS, so Back to Blackberrys it was for me
    09-05-10 01:39 PM
    Amazing how 2 people can have completely needs and wants regarding a phone. Very best wishes for you and your BB. I was a huge BB fan for years but needed a change.

CJ

i wont do that again. I returned the Droid X for the Bold 9650. The Droid X was way to big and personally hate the Android OS, so Back to Blackberrys it was for me
    09-05-10 04:20 PM
    Amazing how 2 people can have completely needs and wants regarding a phone. Very best wishes for you and your BB. I was a huge BB fan for years but needed a change.

CJ
    yeah it is amazing, but thats why theres so many phone choices out there. One for each kind of person lol otherwise it would suck if we all had the same phone
    09-06-10 11:39 AM
    Iphone. I have always loved my BB's and what not. I am currently on a WinMO phone and it's no THAT bad, but i want to get my hands on an iphone. Im hoping the january rumors are finally true this time.
    09-06-10 02:01 PM
    When I became eligible for a new phone under new-every-2 a few months ago, I was exactly in that position. I could have chosen any phone that Big Red offered, but I wanted the Bold 9650 and I was willing to wait months to get it. The Bold is an amazing device. It suits my needs very well.
    09-06-10 02:37 PM
    I was a Palm Treo 700wx user and absolutely LOVED it, but Verizon stopped offering it, so I went with the Tour! Wasn't too happy about it for a while but have gotten used to it. I've had it for about a year now and am ready for an upgrade to the Bold (but not for another year), but I must say the iPhone is tempting!
    09-06-10 06:24 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; DROIDX Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 480X854 motorola DROIDX)

Had the BlackBerry Tour 9630. Liked it as an email device but hated the web browser & defective trackball.

I got Fru'd to death and jumped to the DroidX about a month ago. I'm very happy with the DroidX and haven't even thought about the iPhone. I suppose if VZW ever got the iPhone I'd take a look but it's not high on my priority list now that I have the DX.
    09-07-10 10:19 AM
    DroidX for a full week.
    Never going back to BB and I couldn't care less about an iPhone.
    ANDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-07-10 05:22 PM
    I have the phone I want: BB Storm 2. I love this phone and couldn't be happier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 11:03 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD