21 34.43%
  • Nexus One

9 14.75%
  • another new phone coming

12 19.67%
04-13-10 04:39 PM
26 12
tools
    Just wondering if any or how many plan to move on if these devices come to vzw. I love my BB but this latest OS for my tour really sucks and I'm looking for something new/fresh. But as of right now all the good phones are on tmobile/att

Please don't start a flame war just answer the poll and leave a normal comment.
    04-09-10 07:54 AM
    I think I wanted the iphone. Now I think I'll get an ipad and keep my blackberry.

nothing messages as fast as the berry. And if you want a better multimedia experience, why not use the giant screen of the ipad and screw another data charge?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 08:21 AM
    I'm on AT&T and i absolutely love my 9700.....but i dont know, something about the iphone has me itching to try one
    04-09-10 08:21 AM
    No and no. When we get an Android phone on VZW that has LTE then I might go down that road, but I think the S2 will keep me satisfied until then.

Abd I suppose the iPhone could be an option then too, but not likely. I really don't want another one unless some serious changes are made in the hardware and it gets disconnected from (sh)iTunes.

04-09-10 08:57 AM
    i would like either one when they come out...i really want the iphone...
    04-09-10 09:55 AM
    I've always liked the iphone and I'm intrigued by the Nexus One as well. My question is WHEN are these fones coming to VZW? I'm ready to upgrade from my 8330 and I've been looking at the S2 and the Droid. I'd take the iphone of NO over both those fones though.
    04-09-10 10:52 AM
    Due to upgrade in September so I will see what is out then, but I am intrigued by the Nexus one. So messaging may not be as quick but you can still configure it to get say "comcast" email right? Sorry for the dumb question but I'm still trying to decide which way to go. I'm sure I will be in the stores testing phones come August. : )

04-09-10 11:18 AM
    I tried the iphone for one week about a year ago and I wasn't happy with it. A year later I have a S2. I don't need a million apps and for what I use the phone for an iphone or droid is not necessarily for me.
    04-09-10 01:01 PM
    Once it comes out for Verizon I'm selling my AT&T iPhone and terminating my contract with AT&T!!!
    04-09-10 01:05 PM
    i'm sticking with BB...does everything i need it to do.
    04-09-10 03:37 PM
    I'm tempted by the Nexus One, or the HTC Incredible...but I think I'm really holding out for a Verizon version of the new 91xx Pearl. I use SureType on my Storm all the time and I'm super fast on it...but I think I'm ready for a "real" keyboard again...who knows...
    04-09-10 03:47 PM
    I am going to try the htc incredible. If it's awesome like I think it will be, I'm switching.

04-09-10 04:08 PM
    I'm looking to upgrade from my 8330 Curve. It works well, but most applications that are coming out are for OS 4.6 or higher. My 8330 also does a horrible job with YouTube videos. The video does not fill up the entire screen and is too small to view. I would love to do more with my device besides reading Emails and working with DocsToGo.
    I'm looking at the Droid, Incredible, or Tour 2. I hear that the Nexus One speaker is not loud and very difficult to hear.

04-09-10 05:34 PM
    If you're looking at the Nexus one, why not the Droid?
    04-09-10 08:05 PM
    I am going to try the htc incredible. If it's awesome like I think it will be, I'm switching.

That's the same thing I was thinking.
    04-09-10 08:19 PM
    Interesting
    04-09-10 11:25 PM
    I think I'll stay with my BB, my friend is getting the HTC incredible so I might play with his to see how it is. But other than that I'm satisfied with my 9530.
    04-12-10 03:54 PM
    It would be interesting to include the HTC Incredible in the options for those who believe the Incredible will come to VZ.
    04-12-10 04:13 PM
    I will be getting the Incedible when it comes. I have a Droid and an S2. I hate the bulk and keyboard on the Droid, so I use my Storm. I have the Droid on WiFi at home so I can surf and use the apps it has. I think HTC makes the nicest product on the market. I never tried the iPhone though. My all time favorite phone was the Imagio. Aside from the software, the phone was perfect! Size, shape, weight, and screen were awesome. WinMo sucked donkey di**. Android is coming right along, though nothing beats mail and messaging on the BB. Just my two cents.
    04-12-10 04:43 PM
    Yeah, it's a bit of a toss up for me...I love the iPhone OS, the ease of use, multimedia capabilities, and the fact that *everyone* seems to have an iPhone app. I absolutely love the Android phones, I just think that the form factors *ahem Droid* have been very hit or miss, so I'd probably lean towards an Incredible. IF BB could manage to pair their awesome messaging abilities with a semi-decent browser and a fresh and updated OS, I would stick with BB. Each type of phone has their pluses and minuses, but given my preferred usage of a phone (web browsing, social networking, PMP, and messaging), I would have to give the slight edge to the iPhone.
    04-12-10 06:09 PM
    When the nexus one comes out I will be running from my Storm 2. See you later RIM

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-12-10 11:45 PM
    I have two family members with the Droid and two of us have the Tour. I can't see spending money on a device that isn't even blue tooth voice activated enabled.
    that is a real deal breaker for me. And the Nexus One is also one of the devices that is not blue tooth voice enabled. It is really ridiculous with the laws requiring handsfree while driving. I also use my BT a lot so this is important to me.

Hands down, in my opinion, it is BB It has definitely passed the test for me because I was without my laptop for a good month due to repair issues and finally they decided to give me a new laptop. I am so glad during that time I had the BB.
    I had thought about getting rid of my internet, but I still use my laptop a lot.
    So will just have both. I owe Verizon HA !
    04-12-10 11:58 PM
    iphone ftw.

been waitin' but not holding my breath for it.
    04-13-10 07:34 AM
    i could never go back to the Iphone. I had it, returned it and went back to Blackberry. I couldnt type worth a crap on that phone. I guess I can't type good on any touch screen for that matter.

I'll be sticking with Blackberrys and they do more then enough for my needs and more
    04-13-10 08:01 AM
    pretty sure i'll be getting an Incredible when it comes out
    04-13-10 02:35 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD