Please post links and thoughts. My top 3 (in no order)

1. Samsung Alias 2
    Very easy texting and very cool keyboard to match!

2. enV, enV2, enV3
    Self explanitory. Just look at 'em!

3. Blitz
    Pretty cool, nice texing, not expensive.
    07-05-09 06:30 PM
    I very much like the alias 2 and env3. I also like the env touch.
    07-05-09 06:49 PM
    I very much like the alias 2 and env3. I also like the env touch.
    These 3 are easily Verizon's best "feature phones" as they call them at the moment.
    07-05-09 07:03 PM
    All three are good - the Moto Rival looks pretty decent, too - kind of like a T-Mobile Sidekick (not LX2009). Not terribly advanced, but a decent texting & basic data phone.
    07-06-09 12:17 AM
    The Blitz is much better than the old Sidekick. As for that new Moto Rival, I swore off Moto trash years ago. The envs and the Alias2 are very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:01 AM
    I would say the Env2 or 3 would be a better option for ppl of all ages. IMO the Alias seems kind of confusing for those who either have never had a phone or are used to a "regular" phone!!!
    The Blitz also seems like to much for someone who may not/ has little experience with cell phones!
    07-06-09 11:25 PM
    I would say the Env2 or 3 would be a better option for ppl of all ages. IMO the Alias seems kind of confusing for those who either have never had a phone or are used to a "regular" phone!!!
    The Blitz also seems like to much for someone who may not/ has little experience with cell phones!
    Now that you mention it, the Alias is a bit of an odd little bird. But once you get the hang of it, it is a pretty nice phone.

I have always had a bit of a soft spot for the Blitz & enV, though. Straight forward and rather durable.

No BlackBerry is a good phone for all ages. Old folks don't want & young ones don't need.

07-06-09 11:34 PM
    i have an alias now, which i love (i guess, minor issues, but it's time for an upgrade) but i heard the alias 2 is epic.
    and i like the handy size of the enV2/3 keyboards.
    enV touch keyboard is almost as big as the voyager's, so it depends on how big your hands are and how far you want to stretch your fingers to press keys. personally my thumbs don't stretch that far, so i love the handy sized keyboards (alias[2], enV[2/3])
    07-07-09 01:00 AM
    I like the ENV's. Easy to use and packed full of features, but I don't see them for the older crowd because there is too much going on for them. I got my parents LG Chocolate 2 because I thought they were easy to use and my dad doesn't like it. I'm upgrading him to the JitterBug when his contract is up.
    07-09-09 02:11 AM
    There's other phones that are not BlackBerry branded? The apocalypse is near! Lol

07-09-09 02:23 AM
    Env Touch

10char
    07-09-09 07:25 AM
    Love my Alias 2. Had it since May and it's been flawless; great reception/sound/clarity, beautiful inner screen, many useful features, easy txting, etc., etc.

I'd put it up against most any non-smart phone.
    09-20-09 12:50 PM
    Honestly, any of the EnV series starting with 2.
    I would stay away from the touch versions for anyone younger than 17 based on abuse but I really like them. My 9 yr old and bf has the 2 and they both love them.
    09-20-09 01:08 PM
    i had the enV for a year and loved it!

enV2, enV3 and enV Touch look like great phones!

The enV has a great, spacious keyboard. You can still access the mobile web, check email and with V Cast you can watch full episodes of TV shows. i like that a lot!

i've found LGs to have good signal and battery life too!

09-20-09 01:14 PM
    env touch, env 3, alias 2 are all good ones, no real big issues with them.

The Casio Exilim was a disapointment. Such an incredible camera that takes bad pictures. The Samsung Rogue has an awesome screen, I best VCast videos look amazing on it.

The blitz is nice, but I always found it so ugly!
    09-20-09 01:23 PM
    Lg's were my favorite phone before coming to blackberry. Had the enV for almost 2 years and was almost indestructable. I loved that phone til I got this one

My dad has enV touch and it is really cool as well

09-20-09 01:29 PM
    Please post links and thoughts. My top 3 (in no order)

1. Samsung Alias 2
    Very easy texting and very cool keyboard to match!
    Decent phone.
    2. enV, enV2, enV3
    Self explanitory. Just look at 'em!
    1 and 3 are better than the 2, quality wise.
    3. Blitz
    P.O.S.
    09-20-09 10:50 PM
    There are some good ones out. We have 1 Tour, 2 enV2 and 1 enV3.
    09-20-09 11:02 PM
    3. Blitz
    P.O.S.
    If someone is set on something like the Blitz, nudge them toward the Nokia Twist. Much better phone.

09-20-09 11:07 PM
    Samsung Rogue ... it's not an LG, which is a major plus.
    09-20-09 11:18 PM
    Samsung Rogue ... it's not an LG, which is a major plus.
    however requires the new data plans.
    09-21-09 08:45 AM
    If someone is set on something like the Blitz, nudge them toward the Nokia Twist. Much better phone.

I've seen it, very nice looking phone. I think the Blitz is on closeout too, whew...
    09-21-09 09:17 AM
    Know what's scary? 32 year old lady at church - single mom. Husband just up & left one day for another woman & hasn't been seen since. She has a Blitz & loves it. Never had a problem or a complaint.

She has the same attitude about her Blitz that some here have toward Sprint & AT&T. Maybe that's why he left her.

09-21-09 10:03 AM
    Lol

09-21-09 10:17 PM
    Might he have left her because she has poor taste in phones?
    09-21-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD