alot of people have alltel here, will it still say read and stuff for alltel people, like when it gives that "d" symbol. would it do that when sending to alltel?
    02-04-09 08:34 PM
    No clue....but does it even matter....you'd have Verizon coverage, so you know the message got through... lol
    02-04-09 08:55 PM
    haha chris is right. VZW claims to be the most reliable
    02-04-09 10:00 PM
    alot of people have alltel here, will it still say read and stuff for alltel people, like when it gives that "d" symbol. would it do that when sending to alltel?
    My understanding (from multiple posts around this forum) is that VZW is actually retiring the SMS confirmation service (the "D") anyway over the next few months, so probably not.
    02-04-09 10:31 PM
    I thought I read on CB that big red had changed there mind and was keeping the D

To the OP: I have no clue I am sure a CSR from VZW will be in soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 11:06 PM
    I thought I read on CB that big red had changed there mind and was keeping the D

To the OP: I have no clue I am sure a CSR from VZW will be in soon.

oh I could definitely be wrong..honestly I have not seen any internal documents confirming or denying this.
    02-04-09 11:58 PM
    At this time, NO you would not get a D confirmation. Once all the alltel customers are rolled into VZW as one, then yes you will get a D conf assuming they aren't in any extended network areas.
    02-05-09 02:13 PM
    I am on vzw in extended and I always get the d, to vzw phones

02-06-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD