There's something new....
    10-21-09 10:44 PM
    I'm going to say what someone said in their comment on the video...

Obviously they do care if they went and made a come back video....

And it was a fanboy creation...

Still... Not bad....
    10-22-09 12:29 AM
    I was thinking the same thing.. Why would they not care, but go through the trouble of making a video?

Obviously this is VZW's attempt to bring down AT&T sales and not the iPhone. VZW is a cellular service provider and not a manufacturer. Why would iPhone users care in the first place? The AT&T sales team should be worried. True friends of the iPhone are not going to leave it behind anytime soon, but for the regular people who don't actually claim the iPhone as a god may find the new Droid appealing.
    10-22-09 12:49 AM
    but for the regular people who don't actually claim the iPhone as a god may find the new Droid appealing.
    As will a lot of iPhone fans - all it will take is something better. Friends get one, everyone sees its capabilities, then they notice those same friends aren't dropping calls...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:54 AM
    Some things come to mind when thinking about the different phones. What do you guys think?

iPhone = Starbucks, Metro-SanFran, Liberal/hippy, owns nearly every Apple product (funny that I'm saying this on a MacBook)...

Droid = Cool, Trendy, Nightlife, Connected with real friends (not only via twitter/facebook), geeky (open source)...
    10-22-09 01:00 AM
    From what I've been told... I'm going to be able to put my hands on that Droid next week....
    10-22-09 01:18 AM
    iPhone = Starbucks, Metro-SanFran, Liberal/hippy, owns nearly every Apple product (funny that I'm saying this on a MacBook)...
    In other words, freaks.

I do agree, though - Birkenstock-wearing, tree-hugging, global-warming suckers.

I repeat - freaks.

10-22-09 01:35 AM
    hilarious...
    10-22-09 01:59 AM
    Some things come to mind when thinking about the different phones. What do you guys think?

Droid = Cool, Trendy, Nightlife, Connected with real friends (not only via twitter/facebook), geeky (open source)...

Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyce
    10-22-09 09:18 AM
    In other words, freaks.

I do agree, though - Birkenstock-wearing, tree-hugging, global-warming suckers.

I repeat - freaks.

ROFLMMFAO...................
    Those ohmin marthafarghers
    You'se guys are killin me.
    Man VZ customers are a rough crowd.
    Worse than drunk Raider Fan
    10-22-09 09:19 AM
    Gotta agree. If you insult someone and they insult you back then its just shows their insecurities in their product.
    10-22-09 09:28 AM

Spot on.

10-22-09 11:21 AM
    10-22-09 11:54 AM
    Especially u Twin

DROID DOESN'T.COM
    Epic Win
    10-22-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD